1,833 results
All reviews city max sports bar metro station budget hotel rooftop pool reception team rooms are clean walking distance higher floor enjoyed my stay front office special thanks visit dubai jumeirah beach burj khalifa emirates maxx
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I've been 25 days staying in the hotel. since I checked in till check out, an awesome welcoming from the reception no longer I was in my room.
A great service given and a friendly room cleaners ( Qamar Zaman and Maaz Ullah).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Citymax H, General Manager at Citymax Hotels Al Barsha at the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback on your long stay of 25 days with us at Citymax Barsha.

Glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and our team ensured that you felt welcomed at all times.

I have conveyed your message to Qamar Zaman & Maaz Ullah and they appreciate that.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Dubai is happy place to be and the hotel is big example .staff are very helpful from front desk to house keeping what ever requiring getting everything soon nice hospitality front desk illas and entire team very helpful. Most enjoyed the hotel and music bar very crowded and amazing thanks for everything Will back next holiday ...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Wanzala P

Thank you very much for sending us such wonderful words of appreciation with regards to your recent stay with us at Citymax Barsha.

Glad to know that you had a great stay and you thoroughly enjoyed the hotels facilities and services rendered by your dedicated team.

We are proud to be a part of Dubai's happiness initiative and We at Citymax have embraced this and we have different happiness initiative not only for our external guests but also for our internal guests( our team).

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Most helpful and very accommodating receptionist .special mention.night manager Ahmed and illas very helpful the location was very nice. Hotel bar with happy hour enjoyed Will come back soon city max all barsha again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Nasirdil K

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on your stay with us at Citymax Barsha. Glad to know that our services and facilities matched up to your expectations and you had a wonderful stay.

The location of the hotel as mentioned by you is our USP as it is situated right behind the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Metro which gives easy access to all our guests to shop and move in and around Dubai.

I have conveyed your message to Ahmed.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I traveled from france and arrived at dubai very late at night and the staff celebrated my birthday for me at the lobby whilst checking in, my husband and I were met with a wonderful decoration in the room with another cake waiting for me. It felt like I celebrated my birthday twice and I had a goodtime at night at the swiming pool , it had a beautiful view at night and the bar there has all sorts of drinks and give lots of discounts. Citymax made my stay memorable. Thank you

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Citymax H, General Manager at Citymax Hotels Al Barsha at the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Eva E

Thank you very much for taking out time and sending us your feedback on your recent stay with us at Citymax Hotel Barsha

We are extremely happy to know that that you had a wonderful experience with us right from the check-in surprise and hope it continued thorough out your stay and you truly enjoyed all the facilities and services of the hotel

Its always a great feeling when our guests talk high about our team and who always strive hard to ensure all our guests have a comfortable stay and carry great memories back home. I have conveyed your appreciation to entire team members, as I’m sure this will motivate them to continue with their "Go Beyond" service culture.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

it was an awesome service I had from the staff at citymax, the house keeping guys were alwasys smiling and greeting and I felt like a king. the manager gave me a personal call to my room to check on me atleast twice in a week throughout my business trip in the property, I had delicious meals at the resturant and one tip is the receotionists give you a discount for everything you purchase at the hotel. this hotel is value for money andd is the cheapest with good location in dubai. see you again in december. I will never forget the kind of gesture showed to me throughout my stay

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jamal U

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback on your stay with us at Citymax Hotel Barsha.

Glad to know that you were happy with the value added services and facilities provided throughout your stay. The location of the hotel and the pricing makes it convenient for all our guests to shop and move in and around Dubai as it is situated right behind the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Metro.

I am truly happy to know that the manager stayed in touch with you to look after your comfort. Its always a great feeling when our guests talk high about our biggest asset which is truly our team and it will be my pleasure to share your positive experience and appreciation with my team, as I’m sure this will motivate and empower them to continue with the exemplary service.

Thank you once again for the lovely feedback and looking forward to serve you on your next visit