Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$133
US$185
US$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$163
US$136
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$200
US$162
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$316
US$1,218
US$1,103
5,439 results
All reviewslagoon access roomlotus loungelagoon poolcrescendo restaurantmekong restaurantwater villathe beach house restaurantaustralian restaurantdeluxe lagoonhalf boardmain poolpalm dubaibeautiful resortkids clubice lolliesdirect accesslife guards
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Before I arrived, I received an email to “customize my stay” this actually raised the bar of expectation. I also sent an email to request a sea-view room, and whoever relied but mentioned that they will do their best to provide it upon availability. And this is where the line of disappointments started; they don’t have a “best”. I arrived and asked for the sea-view room, receptionist refused and said no availability; but will provide the next days. Nothing was provided the next day.
I also requested a room with NO. Connecting door; rejected.
The room I was in wasn’t all clean, it was poorly maintained.
Next day I had a yoga class appointment, I was not instructed on how to get there. I had to ask 6 people (including reception and concierge) All telling me they don’t know or directing me to the wrong place.
Breakfast choices are terrible for a 5-star lixury hotel. I had more choices and better quality in 3-star hotels around the world. There were a lot of bugs on the unattended omelette station (there were two, one with a chef and the other without, only plates of cut vegetables). Also Grosvenor House Dubai and Westin Dubai have great breakfast choices.
On the day I was checking out I requested a lady-taxi to take me to airport. I requested 30 minutes ahead. When it was time to leave, there was no Taxi, he was still going to request it!! I left absolutely disappointed, and half a passing taxi instead.
Spa has a terrible smell. Not well maintained.
When at the airport, I received a call from their salon that they want me to go back as they didn’t charge me for the service payment, that Anantara didn’t add to my bill. This was sorted out later.
So much for a luxury experience. Never mind attention to detail!

Room Tip: Don’t go for standard at residence building
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear madihakhayat,

I am sorry to read that your overall experience was so disappointing that it prompted you to write your review. I would like to express my personal apologies that you left feeling disappointed. Our property runs with full occupancy at the moment, thus some wishes can unfortunately not be granted. Nontheless, rest assured that your feedback has been taken very seriously and was shared with my team for improvements to be made. I truly hope you will regard your experience as an isolated case and not a representation of the very high standards we are usually recognized for.
We have clearly failed on this occasion and should your time permit, I kindly request you to share some additional details with me concerning your experience on dubaipalm@anantara.com. I hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding service and very smily staff specially May from revo cafe very helpful and smiley , great staff in the residence abdullah , faye , Kathrin, mariam , amr , nodir, ram
I recommend everyone to go and visit Anantara the palm
It’s really fantastic resort

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mariam R,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we would be happy to welcome you soon again. You pointed out several colleagues positively, please rest assured we will mention and recognize them for their efforts.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Facilities beautiful. Food in every restaurant top quality and the service matched. Adults and kids constantly mentioned the brilliant, helpful,courteous,smiling and welcoming staff everywhere. We must mention “ Douglas “ kids entertainer he is fabulous. Randy and Gloria in the south residence were top class professionals at their work. We had to move rooms from the south to north residence and it happened with ease. It was busy but then again it was Easter. Reasonable prices Taxis available at 2/3 minutes notice to anywhere in Dubai. Beautiful boardwalk outside front door of hotel for walking or running and glorious sun rise and sun sets with views of Burj El Arab and Atlantis on the palm. Buggy transfers around the resort and pools and the beach was excellent. Sport activities were a big hit with the kids. To management - two points. 1. You need to clear up urgently the impression your booking agents/web site gives on the apartments in the residence as the quality is mostly good but not what is advertised. Also some of the positions regarding views and noise can create a very bad feeling with guests especially after long flights and expecting something else. I think this is a big problem. If you look at your worst reviews they mostly refer to the apartments and disappointment regarding impression versus reality. Allot of new hotels opening up and the Anantara does not deserve bad reviews because of this. 2. You should consider making it a reasonable price for a family to use the water sports everyday especially the simple things like Kayaks which should be free or a minimum costs at least. My points I am sure have been shared before. I want to end my review by saying the staff make the beautiful Anantara an amazing place to spend a week in Dubai. We will be back. Well done to all the beautiful kind staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Tim M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay here. Iy is good to know you were happy with our services and the offers. You pointed out several colleagues positively, please rest assured we will mention and recognize them for their efforts. Your constructive feedback is well perceived. I will share the same with my executive team and same will be discussed as part of our continuous improvement plan. Thank you for becoming such a big Anantara fan and we are definitely looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

old hotel and rooms in residence also. in all restaurants you have to wait long to order. You spend most of your time in restaurants waiting for food and not resting on vacation. for water you must pay. at 9 o'clock on the beach there are no more loungers

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Irenabaubau030405
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Irenabaubau030405,

Thank you for your review and rating. It is sad to know that you were not satisfied with your stay at our resort. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. Same feedback was shared with our respective departments. Nevertheless, we still hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We visited the Anantara Hotel over the weekend and spent the day by the beach and pool, this hotel offers fantastic views from a stunning beach. Their staff and the service is excellent and I have to thank Douglas who is one of the recreational team members for his outstanding energy and making our weekend so much more fun with beach volley ball. The pool is set at a perfect temperature. If you are looking for a daycation or weekend staycation as a UAE resident, this is definitely one for the list! I visited with my brother and husband and there was something for everyone. It is also great if you have young children as there are plenty of fun things and facilities catered just for the little ones. They have a beach side restaurant which is perfect at sunset and has a very diverse menu. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The perfect setting for sunset views and sun-downers.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yasmeen A,

Thank you very much for your review and rating. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our beach are and its services. We are also looking forward to welcome you back soon again.