4,738 results
All reviews costa coffee free shuttle shuttle service between flights rooftop pool dubai international airport short stay family room an overnight stay long flight clean rooms early check metro station inns transit taxi dxb
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Check in staff friendly but disorganised. Room adequate, breakfast good, bed quite comfortable. Location perfect.Tip: If you are getting the free shuttle bus from the airport to hotel, you can jump on the Holiday Inn bus if it arrives first as the hotels are next to each other.,

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Small hotel but very clean. Good airport shuttle service every 30 minutes.
Room super clean, hot water, comfortable bed.
Easy friendly check in and check out.
Great place for an airport overnight. Didn’t try out food or facilities but decent selection at restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Very nice location.Good service from friendly staff.I would like to say very special and big Thank You to Gaurav from Reception for your helpful and energetic behavior and for recognizing me and my wife.

Looking forward for more stay in the future.

Room tip: airport view
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Enjoyed our stopover here. Caught their shuttle bus from the airport to hotel and checked in with no problems. Has a separate Cafe and also bar and restaurant. Food was good in bar and buffet breakfast available early before we had to leave on the shuttle bus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlexiA160, Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Gazzam,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stopover at our hotel and that you enjoyed your meals in our restaurants and Costa in the hotel lobby. I am also happy that you find our hotel as good value for money.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Alexi Antoniou,
Operations Manager

Book our best available rates through our brand new Premier Inn Website.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Shuttle bus never arrived to pick me up at the airport T2 (second time this is happening this year) despite I arrived 10 min before the scheduled time.WiFi connection in the room very poor in the roomThe bed was short for my height (185cm)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlexiA160, Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Fabio_3025,

Thank you for your review. I was saddened to read that we did not manage to meet your expectations and I sincerely regret that we did not have the opportunity to address your concerns during your stay.

In regards to the airport shuttle service we offer for Terminal 2, this is a complimentary value added service we offer for our Guests. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, such as road works, accidents and/or traffic, there could be delays in this service and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will always be on the scheduled time. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Moreover I am sorry that the Wi-Fi was not up to your standards, however please keep in mind that any free video call services, like WhatsApp and Skype, are blocked in the UAE and regardless of your connection, these services will not work.

Once again my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations but we do thank you for choosing to stay with us and for giving us a chance.

Kind Regards,