1,959 results
All reviewsdubai airportfree shuttlebreakfast boxhi expressshort stayan overnight staybetween flightsshuttle servicelate arrivalconnecting flightan early flightstayed one nighthour layoverrooms are cleanlong layoverbreakfast was includedmetro station
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I've stayed here for one night before my connecting flight from Dubai airport.
I have booked a smoking room as they have advertised it on the site.
When I checked in, the receptionist mentioned this to me and I was happy they have a smoking room for me.
But when I got into the room there was a big NO SMOKING sign inside. But because I was too tired to go back down and change I just dealt with it.
I don't have a problem sleeping in a no smoking room, but If I book something and you advertise something and then you give me something completely different it is not the best idea, now is it?

I also wasn't too happy with the breakfast being served so late. There are people who have earlier flights and I do believe airport hotels should cater to these needs. not with a breakfast bag but with proper breakfast.

Also the safe in the room did not work.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Yasir R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your comments about the experience during your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and apologize for not meeting your expectations in some areas.The feedback we receive from our valued guest like you is something we take very seriously to put the corrective measures to enhance the experience of our valued guests. I have forwarded your comments to concern department to investigate the matter, please feel free to contact me directly on my email address yasir.rafique@hiexdubai.ae for further investigation, Please be informed your satisfaction is our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Usual Holiday Inn Express facilities, good sized room and bathroom with complimentary free breakfast in a large breakfast room. Good selection for breakfast. Free 24 hour shuttle bus to/from airport is useful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your wonderful comments about the experience during your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for giving us an excellent rating, this is something our staff takes great pride in it. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel provided shuttle service from airport. Turn left after you pass the customs check, cross to the second road. You will see those hotel shuttle waiting over there. The breakfast is acceptable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Yasir R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a convenient hotel for fir travellers.
They provide shuttle seviceto the airport and city
Some of The front desk staff was nice and few were like robots and not friendly

They do not have room service but the the rooms were nive and comfortable

No amenities were avaiable in the rooms

Very convenient hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I booked this hotel direct via Holiday Inn because it was advertised as being opposite terminal 3 and I wanted a hassle free experience during my extended layover. The hotel is opposite terminal 3 and when you emerge you can clearly see it. At no stage was I told by Holiday Inn that getting to the hotel was impossible on foot. As a number of people around the airport said it was possible to walk there and gave me various directions to do so, I spent rather a long a fruitless time trying to reach it and ultimately had to take a taxi. So if you're booking this hotel purely for its location, then any other hotel within ten minutes drive of the airport is just as 'close' as this hotel. I was told by the hotel on arrival that they have a shuttle. Being told this before I arrived would have been more useful. I also heard other guests complaining that they'd had to wait over 40 minutes for the shuttle in any case which is poor considering how close it is to the airport
I was also hoping to work while at the hotel, but the internet was intermittent and the engineer had to come to my room twice. Every time I opened a new window it asked me to sign in again. The engineer said the super fast wifi advertised worked best with only one window open at a time - which tells it's own story.
I also noticed a tray of food that had been put outside a room on my corridor and must have been kicked because it was all over the hall. 14 hours later it was still there. Dubai has a lot better hotels within easy reach of the airport than this Holiday Inn. Oh, and the 'breakfast buffet' was very average and the restaurant chaotic.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike K

Dear Mike K,

We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.