Armani Hotel Dubai
US$301
US$150
US$739
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$255
US$219
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$178
Hotels.com
US$541
US$406
Travelocity
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$1,004
US$830
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$174
2,123 results
All reviewslifestyle managerburj khalifafountain suitetallest building in the worldclassic roomfountain showdirect accessin room diningindian restaurantamazing hotelmini barspecial thanksbentleyluxurycurtainsamalhashi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visirted the hotel as part of our visit to the Atmosphere bar in the Burj Kalafi ....to get there one goes through the Armani hotel.....all looks very smart but staff very unfriendly.....when we visit Dubai next time this hotel will be at the bottom of our list.

Stayed: March 2018
Mark K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am disappointed to read your comments and to know that your impression about the hotel was below satisfactory due to lack of warm welcome. We clearly understand the importance of first impression and the Team works tirelessly to ensure all our guests receive personalized service and experience. I regret that we couldn’t deliver the same to you. I have already shared your feedback with our Director of Lifestyle, so that we can together look into ways to further improve.

I will be delighted to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Dubai, should you decide to re-visit.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very stylish and gorgeous hotel in the heart of Dubai. beautiful rooms. love the soaps and shower gels, they smell heavenly :) i wanted to ask if i can keep the bathrobe, however, felt too shy! it was gorgeous though and i still dream about it..

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am happy to read your comments and pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel, setting and convenient location. It is wonderful to know you love our bathrobe and our Lifestyle Team will be delighted to offer it to you at retail price during your next visit.

Looking forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just an ultimate experience and luxurious! If you want to experience a luxury on Earth, go and try Armani Hotel Dubai. The views are absolutely gorgeous. No one could explain the luxury this hotel can offer, with great service and awesome foods. Must try this place before you depart Dubai!

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to read your detailed review and happy to see you enjoyed your experience. My team works very hard to create wonderful memories for our guests, I am happy we succeeded.

Looking forward to your return to Armani Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good hotel.
Special ARMANI/HASHI Restaurant.
They have nice shisha lounge outdoor.
Ask for very good person

mr.Hilal Egyptian.

Timing from 5pm to 12am.
View the fountain and relax with the music.
Danceing water.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was so pleased to stay at the Armani this week! Every expectation was met, especially by the floor manager Michael S.

After making a reservation for me at a beach club, whilst in the car en route, I realized I forgot my wallet at the restaurant in the Hotel. I phoned the hotel and Michael received the call, found my wallet and to my great surprise and astonishment - brought the wallet out to me!!!

I have traveled the world and this is A++ unexpected and much appreciated service!

His candor, approach, and handling were perfectly representative of what you would expect from the UAE and The Armani!

Cheers to The Armani Hotel, Michael and to great times!

#Amazed #Great #Love #Perfection

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to read your review and glad you enjoyed your Armani Hotel experience. Micheal consistently receives positive comments from our guests and really enjoys his work and helping people. Please know that I have shared your review with my team.

Looking forward to your return.