“Mesmerizing Show”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$53.30*
and up
Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & The...
Ranked #1 of 424 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Choreographed to music, the Dubai Fountain shoots water as high as 500 feet –that’s as high as a 50-story building. Designed by creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Vegas, Dubai Fountain Performances occur daily on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the first time I watched the spectacular Dubai fountains, it was such a perfect view especially if you're sad. I went here to get energized because I was so stress and tired at work all the time. And the show didn't failed me. I love the songs they encorporate with the dancing fountain and the lights form the buildings in the surrounding and of course the view of the Burj Khalifa.

I love this place and I recommend everyone to visit this place at 6PM onwards.

Write a ReviewReviews (58,597)
All reviews
in 498 reviews
"dinner"
in 1,891 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Please do not waste your time if it is limited!
Playing classic music as a backdrop to a water fountain does not equal any entertainment value! Especially in the blistering desert heat!!
Where do these people get their ideas from and more importantly who are they fooling exactly?
Must be some very desperate persons out there ..
Avoid the place altogether, the plague is surely gathering!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m traveling a loooot and now it’s very hard to impress me with “tourist’s attractions” so I did not expect that some fountains can touch my heart so much. I watched twice on day time and one of the song was amazing! Another two times I enjoyed on the evening from another side (from Burj Park). The evening show with Arabic music and lights was totally perfect! The choreography was just on time and the water’s splashes was dancing like belly dance dancer-really!
You must to see it few times because always is different music and choreography

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have been about 4 times to show our kids and they never get bored with the fountain show and the atmosphere around the place - excellent value and very much worth doing with the family