“Great show combined with light show on the Burj Khaliffa”
Review of Dubai Fountains

Dubai Fountains
Book In Advance
More Info
US$61.00*
and up
Dubai at Night Tour with Optional Burj Khalifa...
Ranked #1 of 427 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Choreographed to music, the Dubai Fountain shoots water as high as 500 feet –that’s as high as a 50-story building. Designed by creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Vegas, Dubai Fountain Performances occur daily on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This display is very good, very technical and we'll organised best view is from the bridge over the lake. Thus combined with the light show on the tower is well worth waiting for.

Write a ReviewReviews (60,733)
All reviews
in 679 reviews
"backdrop"
in 506 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is the first time I watched the spectacular Dubai fountains, it was such a perfect view especially if you're sad. I went here to get energized because I was so stress and tired at work all the time. And the show didn't failed me. I love the songs they encorporate with the dancing fountain and the lights form the buildings in the surrounding and of course the view of the Burj Khalifa.

I love this place and I recommend everyone to visit this place at 6PM onwards.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Please do not waste your time if it is limited!
Playing classic music as a backdrop to a water fountain does not equal any entertainment value! Especially in the blistering desert heat!!
Where do these people get their ideas from and more importantly who are they fooling exactly?
Must be some very desperate persons out there ..
Avoid the place altogether, the plague is surely gathering!

1  Thank Al A
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m traveling a loooot and now it’s very hard to impress me with “tourist’s attractions” so I did not expect that some fountains can touch my heart so much. I watched twice on day time and one of the song was amazing! Another two times I enjoyed on the evening from another side (from Burj Park). The evening show with Arabic music and lights was totally perfect! The choreography was just on time and the water’s splashes was dancing like belly dance dancer-really!
You must to see it few times because always is different music and choreography