“Nice spectacle ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$61.00*
and up
Dubai at Night Tour with Optional Burj Khalifa...
Ranked #1 of 430 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Choreographed to music, the Dubai Fountain shoots water as high as 500 feet –that’s as high as a 50-story building. Designed by creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Vegas, Dubai Fountain Performances occur daily on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited the fountains a couple of days ago.

They are very pretty and a great spectacle to experience.

This area is a great place to walk and mingle.
The Burj Khalifa LED show is stunning, much better than the fountains in my opinion. So make sure you hang around to see that in the evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (62,186)
All reviews
in 498 reviews
"dinner"
in 1,909 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We visited the Dubai fountains at the end of our first day - we were tired, hungry and our feet were hurting. And yet, what joy it brought to us - the music, the dancing fountains, the light and colour! Absolutely worth it!
Tips: This is just outside Dubai mall, and can be visited on the way back from Burj Khalifa.
2. I guess its most beautiful in the evenings, with the light and all.
3. You don't have to stress about standing in the front, or at viewing from a higher place. We could see the fountains absolutely fine from the ground floor, somewhere at the back.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This display is very good, very technical and we'll organised best view is from the bridge over the lake. Thus combined with the light show on the tower is well worth waiting for.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is the first time I watched the spectacular Dubai fountains, it was such a perfect view especially if you're sad. I went here to get energized because I was so stress and tired at work all the time. And the show didn't failed me. I love the songs they encorporate with the dancing fountain and the lights form the buildings in the surrounding and of course the view of the Burj Khalifa.

I love this place and I recommend everyone to visit this place at 6PM onwards.