1,465 results
All reviews cafe belge business hotel difc area center cut sunken garden indoor pool financial district business trip club level emirates towers rooms are spacious luxury hotel junior suite housekeeping staff fantastic hotel special thanks burj khalifa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After 5 weeks in Europe we had a stopover for 3 nights in Dubai.
We were upgraded to suites that were almost bigger than our house.
Stunning is a word that comes to mind!
We also had club access which was superb! From the greetings at the door to the decor, food & drinks & the staff who were so personable & charming. They could provide you with local information & assist with requests for tours to taxis.
The facilities were sparkling with a beautiful floral arrangement in reception. The 24hr cafe was great, the array of specialty cakes was impressive.
We ate dinner on arrival from London at midnight & had fresh oysters & mussels...delicious!
The bed was one of the best I have ever slept in, I loved it.
I loved everything about our stay, the only thing i could have wanted for would have been the ocean but we made do with the rooftop pool (im not complaining).
We want to return, it was 5 star & we were made to feel 5 star. Loved everything about our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Dubai from Toronto and spent a total of 4 nights at The Ritz Carlton. This was my first time ever staying at any Ritz Carlton and I was not disappointed. Everyone and everything was wonderful. Suarav checked me in and gave me a beautiful room with a great view of the Emirates Tower he walked me to my room and showed me how everything worked. Mannish in room service was so polite and friendly everyday as he delivered our breakfast and dinner. George, the doorman, remembered my name every time he saw me. One night my friend accidentally left her iPhone X in a cab and every employee went above and beyond especially the young man who was working the front desk that night. I can’t remember his name but it was Monday September 10th and he was a shorter gentleman. My friend did get her phone back thankfully and the next morning the associates and Suarav checked with us to make sure she received it. Great communication between employees and great service. I also wanted to mention the bartender at the rooftop pool on Thursday September 13. He told me his name but I can’t remember but he is from Bali and he was with another associate that fairly new. Both were extremely friendly. If I’m ever back to Dubai this will be hotel of choice. Hopefully the employee rate us available.

Patricia Ritchie.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel and services. Best part is the staff. Everyone from the club lounge to reception and cleaners made me feel like I was a VIP. Especially appreciate Sandeep and Joycen who cleaned and served my room and made me smile every time with their great attitude and helping. Fantastic!

Room Tip: Club Service is worth every penny. Recommended highly.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

am staying one night in this hotel , the hotel facilities and staff are perfect but they have a main issue that they should control is the noise. i spent 3 hours after mid night awake because of the noise from the people staying in the same floor. there is no door slider that can close room doors quietly.
it’s not recommended at all.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank latifamohamed1788
RCDIFC, Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear latifamohamed1788,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

At The Ritz-Carlton, it is very important for us to ensure that our guests enjoy our services and facilities. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the noise during your stay with us. Kindly send me an email at Amr.Elnaqa@ritzcarlton.com to discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Amr M El Naqa

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

In all of our previous trips to Africa and Europe on Emirates, we’ve always just stayed at the airport lounge for our layovers and never considered leaving the airport to see Dubai until this most recent trip.
We arrived very early morning at the Ritz Carlton DIFC in Dubai from Africa and was warmly welcomed at the hotel by the gracious Front Desk Manager, Mr. Suarev.
He escorted us to the executive lounge and endorsed us to Camellia while we waited to check in for our suite. As a Platinum member, I greatly appreciated that they accommodated our request for an early check in and we did not have to wait till mid afternoon to do this. A great start to our extended holiday in Dubai. Our corner suite was located on the same floor as the lounge. Very clean, tidy, comfortable and spacious rooms, comfortable bed and bathroom, Asprey amenities (as with any RC). Camellia & Virindia from the executive lounge helped us plan some activities during our stay. Everyone was polite, very pleasant, helpful and made sure we were well taken cared of.
Jenny, Ruby & Hank were on hand to efficiently serve guests from breakfast to the last service.
The international buffet selection was very good. The lounge was nice and quiet.
The hotel is centrally located & is a few minutes walk from the Emirates Towers metro stop (which we tried once) where you can reach the Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa on the red line. Cabs are cheap, plentiful & not difficult to hail.
It was a very nice experience & the Ritz Carlton DIFC definitely did not disappoint. As with any Ritz Carlton, there is no need to manage your expectations.
They remain very consistent, specially when it comes to service.
Many thanks to the team at the executive floor.
My husband & I were overjoyed that we chose to stay here & not at the sail shaped 6-star hotel in Jumeirah (which was very busy with loud and noisy tour groups taking photos at every corner as they please, when we visited for a tasting menu dinner in the hotels seafood restaurant)
Old world elegance , a nice and quiet hotel, the Ritz Carlton always met our expectations and has never failed us.
Can’t wait to stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple