“a very convenient place to stay...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Asiana Hotel Dubai

Asiana Hotel Dubai
Ranked #229 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“a very convenient place to stay...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

The place is very convenient. near to shopping malls, restaurants, parks etc
The staff are responsive . the only thing i dont want is the swimming pool facility, it is only till 7pm.. too soon to close, my family still wants to dip inthe pool but already closed. Even the SPA is closed those inclusive days that it is close. vut overall, the place is coolll...

• Stayed March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Aguas de Lindoia, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed there only one night and I chose to stay there because it is near the Dubai Airport(only ten minuts by car). This was a great surprise. The hotel is in Deira and the location is not so great for Dubai but near the subway and near the shopping centers too(The Reef Mall is behind the hotel). It is also very easy to access Dubai Downtown and Jumeirah by car. The hotel is beautiful, very well decorated, nice staff ,well equipped and modern rooms and bathrooms. Very nice and high level asian restaurants in the hotel and good spa and pool.The vallet parking is complimentary but the internet acess not. I don´t understant why five star hotels would like to charge one ridiculous thing that is the internet acess (almost every hotels in Dubai charge for it. It´s a shame.). But I liked and recommend this beautiful hotel if you don´t care about staying in luxurious neiborhoods as Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah or The Palm Jumeirah. The only bad point is that, as it is near the airport, the planes traffic may be noisy. For me, no problem at all, because the room is so comfortable, and you may be so tired in the end of the day, that it probably won´t be a problem.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank cred68
Bristol
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stayed here from 8th to 13th February having booked on booking.com about 3 months ago. We had a fully refundable rate of approx £80 per night for our twin room and this was amazing value for what is considered a 5 star hotel. It may not have been in the best area of Dubai, with the likes of Burj, Atlantis etc. but the reduction in price made it an incredible value stay.

From arrival, the staff were extremely efficient, courteous and helpful, but it wasn't in an overdone way which some hotels can be from my experience, particularly in the Middle East.

We had a twin room, and it was no less than outstanding. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, very comfortable, plush and modern, with great electrics! (you'll know what I mean if you stay there). We didn't have a view but only used the hotel as a base so this wasn't a concern to us.

We didn't use any hotel restaurants because while we were given a very good set of discount vouchers on checking-in, the restaurants were more Asian themed (as you would expect) but we wanted to get out and experience Dubai type food, rather than eat in Japanese, Chinese or Korean style restaurants. We did use the lobby bar area on the last evening before our 2am flight and the service there was, as usual, excellent.

There was a men-only spa/sauna/steam room which I used three times but my wife has already said she can't stay there as women aren't allowed in the spa! The spa area was again spotless, with excellent service and was always nice and quiet.

I really had no concerns about this hotel and our stay there. The only thing that I could say which is extremely minor, is that the milk for our in-room tea & coffee wasn't replenished after our first night.

I would have no hesitation in staying here again and probably will rebook the next time I'm in Dubai.

Room Tip: Some rooms direcly overlook another building, others aren't as immediately overlooked - but ther...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
beirut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

First of all I want to say that the Hotel is really nice and the staff is charming. The room (mainly bathroom) was great!

The only problem was with Internet. There's no free wifi even at the entrance or the bar (a five stars hotel should have it)

So I bought a voucher for 1 hour. Nobody told me that I only could login 1 time, so I used my hour in 8 short periods. So they wanted me to pay 8 hours of internet. Finally they understood my point and I paid only for 1 hour.

But in general I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank beirutbarcelona
Warsaw
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Nice Nightlife place.

Been in Dubai for a two-week vacation. Long time friends suggested to meet in Boracay located in Asiana Hotel.

The place is nice and provides good entertainment. Food is good though a little costly.

Be sure to reserve a place for a Thursday night.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank pspgmr6
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

i stayed for 2 nights 13rd and 14th of January 2012 , nice clean new hotel , friendly staff , near to alreef shopping mall and metro station, only problem they announced false alarm to evacuate all guests early morning , when i discuss with manger on duty , cold response with out any apology and he promise to arrange for meeting with general manager next day morning but no response ( also he tell me this not first time).

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Hasan A
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

I had a great time there. It has several restaurants to include a classy Chinese, Korean, and I think a Vietnamese. The hotel also has onsite a Filipino nightclub which I enjoyed greatly. I got the feeling that the staff was not as trained as the should be. For instance I called the front desk to ask for ice and they told me that they couldn't get me any. Then a few minutes later someone brought me some ice. It is a really nice hotel though and it is beautifully designed. I would recommend that you spend a few days there when you are in Dubai. Also the Reef Mall is directly across the street so if the hotel seems too expensive then you have cheaper options close by.

Room Tip: There was a lot of construction going on when I was there but I am sure that they have completed it...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo