Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$191
US$136
US$133
JW Marriott
US$200
US$162
  • Beachfront
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$92
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$110
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$294
US$271
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$1,471
US$1,103
All reviewsdubai connect servicehotel providedcity tourfree shuttlequick checkmetro stationburj khalifa
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Hello, I was so amazed with the fantastic electrical engineer(Waheed khan) that checked on my hotel room in copthorne airport hotel this morning,he works perfectly and make me feel at home and been my first time in Dubai. Thanks waheed for been a nice guy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GHENERAL S
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Average hotel, clean rooms, we've stayed here several times before. We usually have to ask for towels - sometimes the bathrooms has none and other times it's only had one towel (there are two of us traveling). DON'T purchase the WIFI. It barely works, even in the lobby - and they don't want to refund your money. You use your boarding pass for your next flight for free breakfast or dinner - whatever the case may be. You can easily catch a cab outside the hotel if you want to go to the Dubai mall or see the city - just negotiate for the cab yourself and DON'T use the cab desk near the front door.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darin L
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate Mr Waheed for fixing the tv he is very nice gentlemen polite respectful I wish him best of luck thank you. for your hard working Waheed
he is also smart guy I wish you have nice future .....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ahmad Sharif F
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I️ was very satisfied with Waheed khan’s services plus his response was quick and he was able to solve the issue very quickly so I️ would like to commend him for his work.
The service I️ received from the hotel was very good and satisfactory and I️ would like to come here again.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Uche I
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Due to flight cancellation we end up in this hotel choice of the airline.
This hotel is from far the worst I have ever done I have done many back packer trip so I am used to basic guesthouses but even those are always more comfy than this hotel.
Staff was slow and unhelpfull.
Room smells.
You can hear EVERYTHING through the walls.
Staff is being extremely noisy in the corridor all night long I had to go out 3X to tell them to shup up.
Breakfast is disgusting. Fruits are warm. Eggs are powder.
All low cheap quality.

Overall experience is a disappointment.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends