Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$134
Jumeirah.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$163
US$136
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$200
US$161
  • Beachfront
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$38
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$185
US$133
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$445
US$316
US$1,309
US$1,103
Jumeirah.com
3,710 results
All reviewsla turcarixy clubultra all inclusive packagechill barpremium roompersonal trainerspecial thanksturkish restaurantbeach barguest relationsmain restaurantamazing hotelsun loungersfamily holidaybreakfast and dinnerprivate beachpool side
Reviewed September 4, 2012

we stay 3 nights, This is not RIXOS, i dont know where do i start, during check in, i think no guest relation here to intertain those guest who complaint and shouting the reception, its to late, finally i got rooms need to wait long hour to get rooms, the rooms is big, the staff cleaners never smile never great they dont care who ever in the corridor and the manager is shouting them and telling not good things we passes by corridor i heard it, which is not good they are human, which is not acceptable this is un ethical she not like a manager thats why the staff no time to smile and great the guest, my first day i spend only in my room, my room is so many maintenance im not in 5 star de luxe hotel actually, im not in rixos,when im taking a bath the amenities is very poor even 2 star in dubai never use that, the soap, the shaving kit, dental kit, shower cup and vanity its not for 5 star your in dubai , yes shampoo, lotion and conditioner is bvlgari i, the bed is not for 5 star hotel, i call 8 pm to clean my room, thank you so much this company is very lucky to have like this staff they very professinal and they have positive attitude , but some staff cleaners need more training they are not like them , anyway thank you to ala turca nice breakfast thank you to the staff, pool bar, at the spa is also good, and the view is perfect, special thanks to Mr Daniyar, raleka reception, islam concierge,aniz at spaand those staff who treat us special. see u again next month

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alexander k
Stefanie S, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear valued Guest,

At the same time I am also very proud to learn that I am surrounded by colleagues who know exactly how to deliver an excellent customer service, as you mentioned in your review.

Still we hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your and our Rixos expectation and to amend your latest views.

We look forward to such opportunity in a not too distant future.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just back from a 1 day stay at the rixos over the weekend through an online voucher.

The negatives -

1) My check in was delayed by 2 hours. I got to check in at 4pm (inspite of being there since 2pm) which is horribly late. Finally when i get my access card (room 1116), it doesnt work. I had to go back to the reception 3 times to have it finally sorted out. Its not really fun when u have to keep going back to your room 3 times just to come back to the reception again and complain about the access card! Its a large resort and that wasted another 25minutes of my time.

2) Now, i m finally in my room and the a/c doesnt work. Turns out there is an issue with the electric circuits. So i have to go down and complain again. By now its 5pm, i am loosing precious daylight hours to enjoy the pool and beach (only good part in this resort), and i am here for just a day!

3) So now i am shifted to a new room which they call premium delux (room 2002). Dont be fooled by the name as the only difference between this room and my old room was the sea view (my old room also had a partial sea view!) Since i live on another water front property in the UAE, i didnt really care about the sea view to begin with. But ok.

4) I am in my new room, finally all set to get changed and go to the beach, now we figure there is a horrible sewage smell coming from the washroom (the water pipe was leaking). I call the housekeeping but nothing except a quick clean up is done but the smell remains. So much for 'super premium delux whatever'. I decide not to complain any further and try to enjoy the remining part of my day at the pool (the last 1 hour before sunset).

5) I was told by the reception that as part of the anniversary amenities i would be given a cake and bottle of champagne - did not happen (inspite of reminder!). I did get a bottle of wine and a fruit basket but that was anyways a part of my deal.

6) Breakfast is strictly OK. Nothing in comparison to the spread at the Atlantis or any other top 5 star hotel in Dubai. Its more like an average 4 star hotel breakfast.

The Positives -

1) The fact that it is on Palm island..!

2) Friendly staff. I had a bad experience with the check in and other issues but the staff was quite friendly.

3) Good fine dining experience at the chef's steakhouse.

4) The pool and beach - by far the highlight of our stay. My wife and i are a young couple in our late 20s and we really enjoyed the atmosphere, music, and the crowd. This was truly good and better than the atlantis!

5) Spa - not bad.

On the whole, i would rate it 7/10.

Room Tip: Go for the sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nitin j

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your recent stay with us. We indeed apologize if we have come short of meeting some of your expectations and rest assured that each comment is reviewed with members of the concerned team and adjusted where ever possible. Since we are also in touch with you via E-mail we will definitely ensure that we will be able to satisfy you the next time.

At the same time we would like to thank you for your positive comments, and indeed delighted to read that you enjoyed a few of our facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had a 1 night stay. Nice and beautiful contemporary design of this new Turkish-chain hotel on the Palm. Glass balcony with sun beds overlooking the beach, awesome view. We had a package that included breakfast, lunch and dinner. Limited selection for breakfast however, I asked for labneh and hummus, which were not part of the breakfast, and the server brought me these, we were impressed

Staff very friendly and polite, however, there was no follow up to make sure requests were fulfilled. I had to call FOUR times for  flower arrangement, once before I even arrived, and every time I was promised that it was taken care of! Sure enough, it was not!

Another thing was the AC. I called engineering so they would fix the AC. Never showed up although I called twice!

I formally complained to the duty manager and the guest relations! They promised that this was not supposed to happen.  I tend to believe them since this is a new hotel and new management.

Therefore, I gave this 3 stars for their promise to take care of such nuances.  I think we would go back again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Ahmad A

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience, and indeed delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members. If we short come a few areas this has been addressed to the concerned Department Head and is taken care of immediately.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your expectation and to amend your latest views.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Decided to try out a Turkish brunch at the Al Turka restaurant at Rixos on the Palm after purchasing some special offer vouchers online. On arrival at the hotel there was some confusion about exactly what package the vouchers entitled us to but the staff were extremely friendly and accomodating and this issue was soon resolved.
We chose to sit in the conservatory area of the hotel which had a very relexed atmosphere and were treated to some chilled out live music from 2 groups during the afternoon, and we thoroughly enjoyed the first group of musicians who were fantastic.
Food selection was limited but probably in line with the price of the brunch. Cold seafood starter selection was quite poor, but the Meat, fish and curry dishes that we tried for mains were all cooked well and very tasty. Especially enjoyed the Doner kebab meat. There was also a good selection of deserts and fresh fruit.
Overall an enjoyable family experience in this new venue, but was nothing for the kids to do during the afternoon and brunch experience could be improved further by making the event more child friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear valued Guest,

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the brunch and would like to thank you for all the positive recommendations you have made.

At the same time we have communicated some of or Feedbacks to the concerned Department Heads to ensure to enhance our service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had a pleasant 1 night stay. Lovely design of this new hotel on the Palm. Contemporary bedrooms and bathrooms. Glass balcony with sunbeds - great for admiring the view. Lunch and dinner (part of package) good but breakfast not good at all. This is a turkish chain and the breakfast reflected an average med hotel - which is a shame because it was the 1 thing that let the stay down - didn't even cater for the local market. Staff very friendly and polite, really trying hard. Super pools and facilities for children. Daytime entertainment. This hotel is unlike many Dubai hotels, catering for a different niche of the market - that doesn't mean it is bad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather F

Dear valued Guest,

We look forward to such opportunity in a not too distant future.