4,321 results
All reviews la turca rixy club ultra all inclusive package senior suite chill bar premium room personal trainer buffet restaurant special thanks beach bar guest relations main restaurant amazing holiday family holiday amazing hotel sun loungers breakfast and dinner
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Coming to the Palm Jumeirah normally I get as far as the Hotel Atlantis. Even more I was surprised once I reached the Rixos hotel and find out what nice and pleasant hotel it is. Located at the end of the East breakwater of the Palm it offers a quiet spot in the busy city of Dubai.
The hotel itself is nice and well organized, with a pool to West and beach access which offers a marvelous view to the rest of the Palm.
Very friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
RixosThePalm D, Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear our valued guest!

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that our services have met your expectations and your appreciation is the highest worth for us.

We hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I felt compelled to write a tripadvisor it is rather delayed as we stayed in April but I just wanted to say what a wonderful experience my boyfriend and I had staying at the Rixos the Palm. I can truly say the service received was faultless.

Firstly I would like to say that Salman from your reception team is a true asset to your hotel and without his professional and caring attitude it may not have been the hotel we wouldnt have booked. I can say that we booked Rixos based on Salman’s kind and caring attitude it was almost as if he wanted everything to be perfect for us and not just the usual this is the rate would you like to book or not.

Being all inclusive we managed to experience most food outlets within the hotel. The pool bar has the best Mini Wagu Burgers and the drinks selection is incredible, most all-inclusive it is very limited and the quality of drinks is poor. The Staff at the pool bar work extremely hard and the service here was fast and they always had a smile on their faces even in the 40 degree heat Please pass on our thanks to all of the staff here and special thanks to Timo! The Italian restaurant was lovely and the outlet manager Onar welcomed us and even recognised us from the day time, lovely Burrata and Lamb.

The room was huge with its own terrace and small 'pool' the decor is very modern and simple. The pool was incredible with a swim up bar (always a bonus), the sea was clean and it felt like you were in a resort and away from the dubai chaos. Rixos knows how to run a hotel that is a home away from home with the little touches. Keep up the great work!!

We would defiantly like to return again soon!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear our valued guest!

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for taking time to leave your feedback. We greatly appreciate your nice comment and thank you for promoting our Ultra All Inclusive offer. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay. All of your kind words will be conveyed to our team accordingly.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in our hotel in the nearest future.

Rixos The Palm

Reviewed June 21, 2017

My family recently stayed at Rixos the Palm for a few days of to enjoy some Dubai sunshine.
The pool and the beach is where we spent most of our time and both were idyllic. We really couldn't have asked for more.
It is a lovely hotel with a great atmosphere. It has some fantastic facilities and amazing service.
Rooms are first class with splendid views.
Nothing was too much for the staff there and it is clear that they want their guests to be happy with their experience at Rixos.
My family were taken special care of by Monir who is passionate about the hotel and experienced at satisfying even the most discerning traveller.
I would have no hesitation in recommending to others and will be returning soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RixosThePalm D, Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear our valued guest!

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for taking time to share your experience via such a nice review. We are glad to know that our services have met your expectations and your appreciation is the highest worth for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Just two days spent in a wonderful and welcome climate..everyone at Rixos seems to have the guest as primary mission!
Every word is accompanied by a smile and every guest needs becomes a must...amazing!
The rooms are clean and really modern, outstanding balcony view, in every place you smell a nice essence..
We'll come back soon for sure!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RixosThePalm D, Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear our valued guest!

Thank you very much for having stayed with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed hosting you at our hotel.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

It was my partners first time to Dubai as I have been many times. I have never stayed on the palm but thought we would give it a try.

From the moment we got there we were really impressed with the hotel it was clean , modern and friendly staff.
We were a little dubious as to what to expect and restrictions during Ramadan but the rixos has got it right. We were all inclusive and cannot stress enough it was worth the money and more. Drinks and food if not is inline with other Dubai hotels so is expensive. You would be silly not to go all inclusive. The rixos are so smart offering this as a holiday for me is having what I want when I want. You also have the option to dine at restaurants outside the resort if you wish but In the day on the beach was perfect and we could have a wide selection of drinks and bar snacks.

You can drink alcohol from midday and there are no restrictions for eating and drinking in the day. The staff on the beach are the nicest guys I could have possibly met. They work so hard in the extreme weather conditions and they are always chatty and have a smile on their face. Nothing is too much trouble what so ever. For me Jerimah and Akshay really stood out for us. They would always come over and ask if we were ok if there was anything more we wanted and worked so hard waiting over all the hotel guests.

The food was lovely but I have to say the Italian restaurant was the highlight. The service was amazing the staff especially Cyrus and Alen. We are there 5 times and could not rate the food choices and the ambiance anymore highly then what it is. It was truly amazing. When we would arrive at the restaurant Cyrus and Alen would already know from previous visits what we had been drinking and for us was the nicest personal touch. They made a massive impression on us and obviously we made the same on them. They were so friendly but highly professional and offered a fantastic service.

The pool staff were also very lovely encouraging you to take part in games and water sports. Vita in particular.

My only criticism about the hotel would be. Our room was not ready when we arrived and waited a lot 1 hour and half. Which is fine we know check in is not until 3 so we accepted that. But after speaking to other hotel guests who we made friends with their room also hadn't been ready and they had been upgraded for the duration of their stay. Which is a shame as we were in the same position but obviously wasn't worthy of an upgrade. Although our room was lovely the hotel was not fully occupied over the Ramadan period so would have been nice to have been in a slightly nicer room. The rooms are modern and lovely so cannot complain.

For us we would 100% recommend the hotel and 100% cannot see why we would not consider booking again. Thank you rixos.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paris140290
RixosThePalm D, Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear our valued guest!

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for sharing your experience via such a nice review. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay and all of our efforts to make you feel comfortable were appreciated.

It was an honor for us to have you as a guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,