Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Xclusive Cruise tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Xclusive Cruise
from US$58.00
from US$57.53
from US$169.00
from US$84.93
More Info
All reviews the upper deck dubai marina live pasta station saxophone player marina view amazing dinner live cooking address hotel no alcohol soft drinks speed boat burj al arab buffet dinner lovely evening amazing trip palm jumeirah two hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing cruise dinner. It was all worth it: good food, spectacular views, friendly staff and romantic music. Special thanks to Sir Rommel who made our experince memorable and exciting. Your the best! Thumbs up! ☺☺☺

NehaThomas, Manager at Xclusive Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello Jessa,

We are glad you shared with us your experience with our service. It's nice to hear that you had a great and wonderful dinner experience onboard our cruise. Rommel would be as pleased to know of your compliments.

Hope you could also try our other service in the near future.

Cheers,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was our best night out in Dubai. We had a great view of all the sites on the cruise and took amazing pictures for all our friends that see! The food was outstanding as was the service and entertainment. Particularly memorable was dancing on the way back with the locals to Ed Sheeran’s The Shape of you” - Defintely a magical and unforgettable evening with great value for money and a first class vessel.

NehaThomas, Manager at Xclusive Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hello,

We are thrilled to know that your trip with us is your best night out in Dubai. Your wonderful compliments give us so much joy and thanks for sharing this with us.

Looking forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Amazing Cruise and amazing food with some spectacular views! Worth every penny. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the views during sunset with the family is just unforgetable memories .

Hello Kaloyan,

Thank you so much for writing us a review. We truly appreciate your compliments on our service.

We hope you could also try our guided sightseeing tout next time.

See you soon!
Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

While the sights around Dubai Marina might woo the people who don't live in the city, it was all a bit meh to be honest. The only good thing about this cruise was the live music (saxophone player) and the attentive staff.

The food was lacking in something and a bit disappointing considering the catering is by the Address Hotel, I've had better in small restaurants around town.

Note that this cruise is alcohol free, and why is only Pepsi the choice for a coke, I hate this lack of choice.

Definitely for the tourists.

1  Thank sharkyuae

Hello,

Thank you for writing us a review on our service. Weare sorry to hear that the food served by our catering service did not meet your expectation. We will make sure this gets to their attention for improvements.

We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Good Part of the trip....
1.the food is good
2.The atmosphere is nice
3.Good service
4.Neat and clean curise
5.Friendly staff....
overall is good

now disappointed part
1. After my reservation Xclusive send me ticket location map and sea map (New Cruise Route ) but i m very disappointed the route is total changed they went first inside marina and than going out until bluewater island and trun back to marina we cant see even Burj al arab, zabbeel saray

2. on the welcome one of the Xclusive crew member Take my photo with my family i though he gave us as a memory and yes he give us but he charged me 105 AED for this one photo without asking my permission he print and come to my table and give to me and ask for money 105 aed 1st i think i'll return back this and said you didn't ask me but i didn't do this because i feel maybe its rude. so my suggestion before printing you should ask your customer they want or not.

3. luckily yesterday is my wedding anniversary and when i call for booking and i total one of the agent yesterday is my anniversary so he said sir we arrange a piece of the cake for you but when they guys came to wish us with cake i m really disappointed when i saw the cake is same with we ate in buffet and... i m thinking like the other good hotels they arrange nice slice of cake with write a wording according to your event

these 3 things i didn't live but overall its good

1  Thank UmerA97
NehaThomas, Manager at Xclusive Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Hello Umer,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this very thorough review on our cruise service. We really appreciate you for pointing out your good and bad experiences onboard. Our services are in constant change to serve everyone better and as a result of your feedback, we'll do our best to improve more.

Looking forward to getting your response on the message I sent you on your inbox.

Best Regards,