Hilton Dubai The Walk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
    3,050 results
    All reviewsprivate beachhartisan restaurantpure sky loungecrave restaurantthe executive loungesea viewthe main hotelbed apartmentwashing machinerestaurants and shopsbuilding workjumeirah beachbeach baran upgradehousekeeping staffhigh floorfamily holiday
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time in Dubai. We can really recommend this place. Everything is
    walking distance. Stuff very friendly. At the pool bar KRISH was very nice to us and the lady from housekeeping RESHMA made our stay special. Thank you all. We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is located in a prime location - there are plenty of places to eat and drink in walking distance and also a cinema complex too - not that you would go there on holiday.
    The hotel asked for £250 deposit for the room which is ridiculous really when you are playing so much for the hotel itself - surely have some faith in the guests. The lift is horrendous - especially if you are on a high floor!!

The hotel has its owns swimming pool - quite small but you have access to the other hilton across the road - bigger pool and better bar. There is a free shuttle to the big malls but goes from the hilton across the road (there is a bridge that joins them) and if you book with an agent and have to meet a rep it will be at the other hilton.

dubai is very expensive - so be prepared. we only booked bed and breakfast - and the breakfast was good. would stay at the hilton across the road next time

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
    Alexander M, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai The Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Saraaaaah247,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting such a review regarding your overall experience during your recent visit to Hilton Dubai The Walk.

While I am disappointed to hear that your stay with us was not up to your expectations, I greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to share your feedback and comments with us and I would like to start by apologizing for this. Your comments have been taken seriously on board and have been discussed with the concerned department heads to address all your concerns and you can rest assured that appropriate action has been taken immediately.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused to you. We look forward to a future opportunity to deliver the level of performance you have every right to expect from the Hilton Dubai The Walk. Please let me know when you are planning to return as I would be delighted to personally oversee your stay.

Warm regards,

Alexander M
    Hotel Manager
    info.dubaithewalk@Hilton.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

going in this trip, to Dubai, i definately knew it will be Hilton, loved it in Wien. but when i arrived to Dubai Hilton the walk... it was a feeling like as if i got to the wrong hotel, looks poor, walls are scratched. but look isnt the worst what is in this hotel. first i was shocked at check in, when girl asked 400$ from me as deposit...seriously??? where on your site is said about this so i choose to book or not if you have such condition of accepting guests??? what a way to fool your guests! and you really think everyone who enters your hotel has free 400$ to give you in use for days of stay??

another surprise were elevators in hotels...while you wait it, you may nap, may eat your snacks, drink coffee and this all you may do straight near elevators walls. and if you get into it, hope you didnt forget anything in your room, so you shouldnt go back:))
    thanks God we took 4th floor so could use stairs often. who live higher, im sorry for you, guys

staff are like robots, talking with them and discussing questions doesnt make you wish to come back here again...give people at least a little smile sometimes, look more kind

water..they give 0.5 l water for all day, if you want to drink, you should buy it at their buffet. at dinners you will not get tea, just dry food, which is various, but has no taste. or oversalted or not tasty at all. shrimps were frozen then unfrozen then frozen and unfrozen again i guess , cause they were like porridge and had terrible taste, so after a bite i was afraid to have them on my table even.
    shampoos and gels, this they are greedy to put too, 3 persons lived in the room and they put only 1 shampoo and 1 gel every day:)) on what do you guys save?:)) on shampoo? lol

on site they say that big plus of this hotel is that its on the beach:)) again lol, to get to the beach takes ages, you should go thru neighbour hotel , through halls, elevators, beauty salons, swimming pools...

so, for 350 euros per night, as i paid, i got no pleasure to stay there, not nice for eyes, not nice for soul, not nice for stomach...

Room Tip: choose other hotel, nothing to catch here
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Taras C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting such a detailed TripAdvisor review regarding your overall experience during your recent visit to Hilton Dubai The Walk.

My team and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to share your feedback and comments with us and we would like to start by apologizing for this. We only wish that we became aware of your dissatisfaction while you were still in house for us to be able to personally look into the matter and make it right for you.

Your comments have been taken seriously on board and have been discussed with the concerned department heads to address all your concerns. Please be rest assured that appropriate action has been taken immediately to ensure that this is not repeated.

Warm regards,

Alexander M
    Hotel Manager
    info.dubaithewalk@Hilton.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived early morning and were checked in. However, we were given a smoking room on a smoking floor. A word with reception and we were seamlessly moved to another room on a non smoking floor. Against other Dubia four star hotels the hotel is falling behind. It has the benefit of sharing the facilities of a sister hotel on the beach which is connected via a bridge link. The lifts are diabolical (at least a five minute wait). The hotel need to find a way to have all the lifts working (at least two were out of operation). The staff however were five star, always friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't go for a standard room.
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Geoffrey S
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed here prior to a cruise and enjoyed it from start to finish. We arrived at around 22.30 and had booked the half board option the lady on reception told us the restaurant was still open but my wife was tired so I said we would skip dinner,much to my surprise I was offered lunch on my last day to compensate and to top it all was given a late check out free of charge .The hotel is in a fantastic location and is spotless. We enjoyed the food and the first class service .The metro is a short walk away so all areas are with in reach , A big thank you to every member of staff for a memorable stay .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple