“Lovely birthday meal”

Ranked #171 of 9,810 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$250
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A true taste of Latin passion. Samba beats, stunning views and authentic Latin American cuisine gives La Parrilla a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere. A meat lovers paradise, the restaurant offers an alternative dining destination for quality food set against a 25th floor vantage point. With a name that literally means 'The Grill', La Parrilla exudes sizzling meats and Latin American style from the every moment you arrive. With cooked to perfection signature steaks and spectacular views across the Arabian Gulf and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, La Parrilla offers a world class venue that simultaneously combines grace and traditional flavors in a Dubai elegant setting. Although La Parrilla is rapidly becoming recognised as the place to visit for an impeccable steak selection, the restaurant also offers a surprising choice of seafood and vegetarian dishes for those who don't fancy the highly recommended Wagyu Beef main. Suitable for a lavish evening out or a great romantic venue to impress that special someone, La Parrilla offers a dining opportunity to taste the regions flavors and experience a refreshing blend of culinary excellence alongside luxurious surroundings. **Please make a reservation before arrival.
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Ordered the tenderloin steak, this was one of the best steaks I've ever had! We got a table in the window which shows an amazing view of the Burj al Arab. As it was a birthday meal they also brought over a complimentary dessert.
All in all a great visit and we also managed to use the entertainer voucher!

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer
Christoph W, General Manager at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear GLS 175,

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and the tripadvisor community.

I have taken the liberty to read your wonderful feedback to my team in the daily briefing and it made everyone smile. We are very glad that you chose to spend this special occasion with us and even more that you enjoyed to the fullest.

We do hope to see you again very soon!

Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Thought we'd give this place another go, as I thought I may have been over-harsh with the review after my last visit. Unfortunately I was completely underwhelmed again.

Friends ordered the T Bone, I ordered the Sirloin on the bone. Everyone found the steaks quite tough to cut and chew, although they were reasonably tasty.

Thumbs up for the friendly service and entertainment on offer.

If you like big steaks and aren't too bothered about the quality of the meat, then you would probably enjoy it here. Other than that, there are many better places in Dubai to eat Argentinian steaks

Dear John B,

I can assure you that our Peruvian and Argentinean Chefs do regular quality checks and hand select each cut before the daily operation. We are saddened to learn that on this occasion you were not pleased with your meal.

We will discuss your feedback with the culinary team and take action if required. Thanks for your kind words on service and entertainment and we do hope to have you back with us soon for us to be able to restore faith in our product.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We visited here for my fathers birthday and it was absolutely gorgeous. A few starters and 3 steaks which were all cooked to perfection! Amazing view outside and the dancers are a great surprise.
I'd definitely go back here!

Christoph W, General Manager at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Dear Hillsey19,

Thank you so much for your kind words, its a pleasure to read your review and share it our team. We are happy that you and your family had a great time with us in La Parrilla and we are looking forward to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

This is a lovely setting with great views over Dubai. The food was fantastic and served to the table. The music however was very loud and the dancers were not for me, though others seemed to enjoy the entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer

Dear wendyharris66,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our Latin Brunch concept, however we are sadden to learn that you didn't like our award winning Colombian dancers as well as our band.

Please do not hesitate to contact me under christoph.winkel@jumeirah.com for more specific feedback about our entertainment.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Visited with my family (27 May) and had booked well in advance and requested a window table overlooking the Burj Al Arab and Persian Gulf as it was a special meal to celebrate my wife's birthday. So glad that my request was fulfilled as the view from our table was just stunning. We arrived at 18.30 just as the sun was starting to set so we got to see the Burj transform and light up as the sun gradually set in the distance. Just stunning. So book in advance and get a table by the window and make sure you are there before sunset, you won't be disappointed.

The same superlative can be used of the food. We used our Jumeirah half-board vouchers with a 180 AED supplement per person so nt necessarily the cheapest evening out but worth it as an occasional extravagance I guess. I had the rack of lamb chops with a side of thick-cut chips. The lamb was cooked to perfection. Delicious! Children are also catered for so don't worry about what they will eat. The portion size was also quite generous so by the time we got round to having desert we had to leave pretty much half of ours.

As for the service, that too was brilliant. The waiting staff were friendly, informative and very attentive. Presentation of the food was also good. I ordered a JD and Coke at one point and I was presented with the JD in the glass and the Coke in a separate small jug - a very nice touch I thought.

Finally a word on the entertainment. This started around 19.30 initially with a some live music/singing, nothing tacky, which just enhanced the atmosphere just that much more. During the course of the night there were also several dance performances of varying styles performed by a very energetic couple that even managed to keep the attention of my easily distracted young son.

Definitely will be visiting La Parilla the next time I'm in town - even if I don't get a coveted window table.

1  Thank Moody_boy

Dear Moody_boy,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write such an amazing review. Your kind words are a great motivation for our team to deliver best to our guests. It was a great pleasure to have you and your family with us in La Parrilla and we are looking forward to see you again!