“Fantastic from start to finish!”
Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Ranked #172 of 9,810 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$250
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A true taste of Latin passion. Samba beats, stunning views and authentic Latin American cuisine gives La Parrilla a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere. A meat lovers paradise, the restaurant offers an alternative dining destination for quality food set against a 25th floor vantage point. With a name that literally means 'The Grill', La Parrilla exudes sizzling meats and Latin American style from the every moment you arrive. With cooked to perfection signature steaks and spectacular views across the Arabian Gulf and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, La Parrilla offers a world class venue that simultaneously combines grace and traditional flavors in a Dubai elegant setting. Although La Parrilla is rapidly becoming recognised as the place to visit for an impeccable steak selection, the restaurant also offers a surprising choice of seafood and vegetarian dishes for those who don't fancy the highly recommended Wagyu Beef main. Suitable for a lavish evening out or a great romantic venue to impress that special someone, La Parrilla offers a dining opportunity to taste the regions flavors and experience a refreshing blend of culinary excellence alongside luxurious surroundings. **Please make a reservation before arrival.
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

First visit to La Parrilla and certainly won't be the last! We were welcomed as soon as we stepped out of the lift and shown to a beautiful table by the window overlooking the Burj. Great views! The service was fantastic from the beginning, Maria our server was very knowledgeable and gave some recommendations. Starters were great, We chose to have the Tenderloin for main, both cooked to perfection. For dessert Sebastian recommended the churros which were delicious! The atmosphere was just right and this was the best meal we had whilst in Dubai! We used half board vouchers plus paid 180AED each for 3 courses not including drinks. Would recommend, and can not wait to return!

Christoph W, General Manager at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear ad4nad,

on behalf of the entire team at La Parrilla I would like to thank you for sharing your dinner experience with the community.

We are glad that you enjoyed everything and I can assure you that we as passionate food and beverage professionals feel motivated by these kind words.

We hope to see you soon again at La Parrilla!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

was hoping for a little more atmosphere - not many people dining the evening we went , although when I booked ( for a party of 9 ) we were told we could only be seated at 8.45 ??

Dear quadie65.

thank you for your feedback. I hope that aside from the atmosphere on were you would've liked to see it a bit more crowded all was fine with food & service on this evening.

I would be very glad if you would allow me to inquire on the date and time of your booking so I can see why your reservation was not honored at the time you had initially preferred.

Kindly feel free to contact me under christoph.winkel@jumeirah.com to learn more about your dinner experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Food was the let down here.

More expensive than the Hide, essentially same food.

Had to send a medium steak back as it was rare in the middle.

Christoph W, General Manager at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Laticsforlife,

as passionate food and beverage professionals we are saddened to learn that the cooking point of your steak was not up to your expectation.

For us as fine dining Latin American restaurant and grill with a Peruvian Head Chef and an Argentinean Deputy it is an essential that the steak is cooked to perfection on every occasion.

We hope that this will not deter you from visiting us in the future and please do contact me in advance under christoph.winkel@jumeirah.com so I can welcome you personally.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Ordered the tenderloin steak, this was one of the best steaks I've ever had! We got a table in the window which shows an amazing view of the Burj al Arab. As it was a birthday meal they also brought over a complimentary dessert.
All in all a great visit and we also managed to use the entertainer voucher!

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer

Dear GLS 175,

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and the tripadvisor community.

I have taken the liberty to read your wonderful feedback to my team in the daily briefing and it made everyone smile. We are very glad that you chose to spend this special occasion with us and even more that you enjoyed to the fullest.

We do hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Thought we'd give this place another go, as I thought I may have been over-harsh with the review after my last visit. Unfortunately I was completely underwhelmed again.

Friends ordered the T Bone, I ordered the Sirloin on the bone. Everyone found the steaks quite tough to cut and chew, although they were reasonably tasty.

Thumbs up for the friendly service and entertainment on offer.

If you like big steaks and aren't too bothered about the quality of the meat, then you would probably enjoy it here. Other than that, there are many better places in Dubai to eat Argentinian steaks

Dear John B,

I can assure you that our Peruvian and Argentinean Chefs do regular quality checks and hand select each cut before the daily operation. We are saddened to learn that on this occasion you were not pleased with your meal.

We will discuss your feedback with the culinary team and take action if required. Thanks for your kind words on service and entertainment and we do hope to have you back with us soon for us to be able to restore faith in our product.