Better late than never, but I took my wife here for her birthday back in June 2009. The hotel was absolutely amazing. We stayed for four nights in a suite. Each day we had a fresh bowl of fruit, a bottle of wine and some type of cake each lunchtime and this was just in our room.
The staff were extremely professional as you would expect.
The biggest plus point for this hotel was the grounds. Fantastic lush gardens, excellent swimming pools and right next to the beach.
We had a brilliant time and my wife had a birthday that she will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai