6,997 results
All reviewstower roomclub toweral khaimagary rhodesclub roompenguin clubmain buildingpiano barsea viewhalf boardcold towelsafternoon teagrosvenor housebuilding worksister hotelbottle of champagneclub facilities
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing for a winter break. Only the intense heat prevents summer visits. We travel to Dubai primarily to stay in this relaxing hotel where all your needs are met by the most friendly and professional staff. The rooms are of high quality and very comfortable and clean with amazing contemporary decor. The accessible room is exceptional for meeting the needs of a wheelchair user. There are a number of varied dining venues on site and at the nearby Grosvenor House. These provide excellent food, service and atmosphere. Vegetarian and gluten free choices are readily available. The position of the hotel could not be better. We cannot wait for our next visit. Particular thanks to Melanie and Orlando.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank MAUREEN M
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

It is truly rewarding to know that you continuously enjoy your visits to Le Royal Meridien and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates as well as your dining experience.

The team will be delighted to hear your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Having read many reviews about the construction side I emailed the Hotel asking to be accommodated away from the building work which the Hotel did. It was our wedding anniversary and having moved from London to Bahrain we decided to spend 3 nights in Dubai. I read many reviews about all the other Hotels in Jumeirah Beach and the only reason I chose this Hotel was the fact that it has the biggest grounds in the area and I did not want to wake up early to fight for a sunbed like in some other Hotels. I greatly regret my mistake. While the Hotel has a nice lobby, looks Luxurious from the outside, location is nice as it is close to the JBR walk the Room we were given was most MEDIOCRE room I have ever stayed in my whole life. I would never ever again pay for this low level room quality. And we have stayed in many nice Hotels around the world and at the Mövenpick and Hilton i Dubai but this was by far the worst for a so called 5* Hotel.

We paid a Sea View Delux Room for the 3 nights 14-17 Dec17 excluding breakfast and it cost us USD 1028.12, GPB 744.79, AED 3,776.39, so you do not to pay this amount of money to be placed in a mediocre room. We were given room 518 on the 5th floor and the furniture is of very low quality and painted black. The room and the rubbish bins smelled of cigarette, not enough wardrobe space as they are badly designed and the carpets are not very clean. The bathroom is an absolute nightmare, water goes everywhere and there is no storage to put your cosmetic bags.

Upon check in we were offered “promotion” for breakfast from £60 to £30 each to have disgusting scrambled eggs, hard tasteless omelette made from a liquid cartoon. I’m not a heavy meat eater but not once I found bacon or pork sausages or even a chocolate croissant in the buffet. I only stayed and tried the breakfast because my husband nasty cold relapsed that night and I did not want to walk to JBR next morning.

If you want to have a good quality breakfast, lunch and dinner for a fraction of the price go to Eggspectation Restaurant-Cafè, the Cheese cake Factory and many other nice restaurants in JBR which are just a 2 minute walk from the Hotel. And lastly but not least, Dubai is overrated, extremely expensive and can’t believe people go there for a week or even a two week holiday when you can have a wonderful holiday in Spain, Italy, Greece, Mexico, The Caribbean, Florida and list goes on and on.

Stayed: December 2017
11  Thank OlgaMelo
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Le Royal Meridien, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay with us. Please do allow me to mention that it is never our intention to disappoint our guests in any way and would like to further reassure that we greatly value each and every guests and it is very important for us that all our guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us.

Guest feedback is of utmost importance to us and I would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the relevant manager.

Thank you for your time and we hope that your experience on this occasion will not deter you from visiting us again on your next travels to Dubai.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times. I have stayed elsewhere but for families or couples on vacation this is THE BEST in my opinion. the service is second to none. The staff always attentive. If you want to be spoilt this is the place to go. Stunning beach. Lovely grounds.

my wife celebrated her birthday whilst there and she will never forget the fuss made of her.

Rhodes 2010 one of my all time favourite restaurants. Thank you to ALL THE STAFF for making the holiday one to remember.

Room Tip: Go for the Club Tower Accfess to Club Lounge. They spoil you rotten!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peterlindaa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

As our loyal guests, we are really delighted to know that you continuously enjoy your visits to Le Royal Meridien and we do appreciate your compliments regarding the service provided by our associates.

Thank you for including us in your celebration plans and we look forward to welcoming you back again to your home in Dubai.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

The resort is located on JBR, very close to the beach, being modern, well maintened, clean, with kind personnel and good restaurants. On the beach there are sun beds/towels/umbrella available. Water is warm in the swimming pool. Live music every night. Carrefour supermarket and pharmacy very close for emergency. Rooms are spacious, beds very confortable and big. Rooms with sea view and balcony are recommended. If you are a SPG member you will benefif of 20./. Discount for meals. Coffees and drinks are quite expensive. The resort has a lot of green areas, palms and beautiful amenities.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria752013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at Le Royal Meridien and it is a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable family holiday with us.

Your kind words regarding the room allocated during your visit as well as the various resort facilities are sincerely appreciated and please be assured that your feedback will be shared with the team.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Special greetings to Nicholas!
Whole team of Le Meridien is polled helpful and friendly to guests.
I can recommend this place for holiday and business, great DJ every Friday 4-8pm. Nice club music by pool bar, great atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your visit to Le Royal Meridien and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the resort particularly with the service delivery.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.