5,210 results
All reviews skyview bar afternoon tea panoramic suite rolls royce bab al yam hermes toiletries culinary flight personal butler iconic hotel luxurious hotel butler service pillow menu jumeirah beach hotel floor to ceiling windows birthday cake pure luxury our honeymoon
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting this hotel in March and I found it as luxurious as they say it is. However I found Gold on 27 bar bit disappointing, I mean it had no wow factor as you would expect to see when in such bar. Parking space also seems to be very crowded so when coming again won't use my own car. Planning to visit this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Margaret P, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am grateful for the review you have shared on TripAdvisor regarding your visit to Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your visit. We have also taken note of your other comments.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Burj Al-Arab is amazing hotel! I didn’t sleep there but I visited there in Sahn-Eddar Lounge. Hotel is full of gold and luxurious things. Sahn-Eddar lounge is perfect place to take your afternoon coffee or anything. In future I hope that I can home back and maybe... sleep there . THANK YOU!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent visit to Burj Al Arab.

It is good to know that you were impressed by the overall ambiance in the hotel and we will definitely be looking forward to seeing you once again at Burj Al Arab.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I would like to firstly point out that this hotel is amazing however there is a few points that NEED to be addressed. We arrived at the airport and we opted for the Rolls Royce to take us to the Burj when we got to the car we was greeted by our chauffeur who presented me with roses very professional service and definitely recommended. When we arrived at the hotel they greeted us with our names from where they had been radioing through which I thought was a lovely touch and with this being our second stay welcoming us back, they take you straight up to your suite to check you in, the room is very dated and smells very muggy even though it’s spotless, the rooms have great amenities & toiletries are incredible. After being asked if we wanted help with unpacking and sorting ourself out we went down to the pool, the new pool area is brilliant it has a infinity pool and soon as you sit down they bring water and facial mist over we also had lunch here which was really nice. After this we decided to pop over to wild Wadi, a free buggy took us over there and you get free entry and towels. After this we came back to the hotel and you get welcomed back each time. When coming downstairs to go for dinner the lobby area was so busy full of tourists taking pictures and even people lying on the floor not what you expect to see, when walking out of the hotel we was told ‘thanks for visiting come again soon’ which implied they thought we wasn’t staying there, The valet park area of an evening it’s ABSOUTLE CAYOS!! nobody knows what’s going on there’s people arriving people going I’m not being funny but if your paying how much you are I expect to walk out and not have to battle in front of 50 other people who have popped over to get a photo or have a dinner reservation this massively contributed to my 4 stars and not 5! Breakfast is incredible there is anything you could possibly imagine. Overall hotel is amazing and would return but I think the rooms need updating and they need a better system in place so they know who is a staying guest and who isn’t just so you aren’t asked for your room number everywhere you go, this may be due to the fact we are young in our low 20’s but still don’t feel this should make a difference.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harriettxox

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah and for the time you have taken to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the excellent facilities, service quality and addition of the new terrace at Burj Al Arab. However, it saddens me to hear that during your most recent stay, you encountered issues that detracted from your overall enjoyment of your holiday. We have taken note of your comments regarding the interior of our suites and valet experience, which will be addressed accordingly.

We do hope we will be able to welcome you back to Burj Al Arab in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Dubai without a visit to Burj Al Arab is not sufficient. Architecture impressive from the outside and the inside - especially loved the aquarium which you see already as you enter, a windy red leather couch and a gigantic lobby going up behind it - hard to put into words, have to see it yourselves. upstairs is a sky lounge (one quiet one and one more noisy one) with amazing views over the city! cocktails there are excellent and the views breathtaking - the interior design up there dates back in time of course and the as one can expect surely prices are very high...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to Burj Al Arab.
It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a memorable time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Burj Al Arab in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service from the moment we arrived. So worth getting dressed up to enjoy first class service and food.

Some tips. The waiters do bring around seconds of the savouries, which were my favourite. More than enough food. Recommend the second seating as there is no rush to leave and you can enjoy the sunset. You will get a window view after most guests have left. Given the often poor visibility in Dubai due sand and dust, I do not feel the additional cost for a window seat is worth it. All seats enjoy a view. Overall a great experience and worth the expense. Had no problem getting a normal taxi back to my hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review you have shared on TripAdvisor regarding your visit to Burj Al Arab for the High Tea experience.

We have noted your other comments and rest assured that we will look into these as they help us to continuously improve our product offering.

We do hope we will be able to welcome you back to Burj Al Arab.