I arranged a 5 day break as my husbands Christmas present, it was also our first childfree foreign holiday for 15 years. I booked an executive room which was well worth the extra money for access to the executive lounge and pool. As a result of reading other reviews I had arranged last minute to pay for half board, also well worth it.
The staff were all exceptionally friendly, the whole resort spotless, the room very spacious and well equipped, restaurants excellent and full of choices, the pool lovely and well monitored by life guards.
We visited the Wild Wadi and I even went on the big rides, this from a woman who often goes on holiday and doesn't go in the pool at all!
I am thinking of returning with the children as the hotel was very child friendly.
To top off a lovely break we were offered the opportunity to spend our final night at
the Burj al Arab, an opportunity not to be missed for which we will always be grateful to the management. Don't hesitate to book this hotel, it is excellent and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah