Loved it here, specially he food. We had an English style pub/ grub and drinks. Also went all out and had a "High Tea" in super surroundings! We felt like part of the rich and famous set.At night the 24th floor was open (bar) and the views of Dubai and hte Burj were really eyecatching..Unfortunately thenight we went up there it was really windy. This hotel is also with in walking distance to the Emirates mall complete with ski slope, plus the water park wild wadi. What more can a person want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah