2,266 results
All reviews close to the airport dubai airport great hotel thai restaurant between flights club room short stay enjoyed my stay business hotel business trip rooms are spacious mini bar metro station rotana emirates transit stopover
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I would rate it 3 out of 5. The only good thing about this hotel is its near to the airport. Another thing I liked and I would mention is our flight was for early morning 7 am and so we had to leave the airport early at 4.30. So they arranged breakfast for us at 4 in our room (on request) which was nice of them to do. They also provided us with the airport shuttle the ride was good and comfortable. The food was like 7/10 for me. Though my father really liked it.I just stayed there for 1 night so if you are there in Dubai for a short stay and looking for something near the airport go fo it. Otherwise you can get far better hotels in Dubai for same or less price. Also I didn't like the staff much they were good bit not as warm and welcoming as they should be. Not my kind of 5star

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
marketing256, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Maha,

Thank your for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.
We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and the location was of convenience to you. We are also happy to know that our colleagues were able to assist you with early breakfast. We always strive to deliver our best at all instances. We have also made a note of your comment regarding the food taste and the employee attitude. We acknowledge here a need for training that must be provided. Thank you for highlighting your concern.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Airport transit hotel by Emirates, better to be at airport lounge. This hotel had no respect for foreign guests. If they do need to ignore and be interrupted by local guests then they need to apologise but they did not.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TejasAD
marketing256, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Tejas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.
We understand that your experience with us was not up to your expectations. Please accept our humble and sincere apologies. We also request you to share your feedback with us in detail on albustan.hotel@roda-hotels.com . Your suggestions and comments will help us in making improvements and therefore enhancing the guest experience.
Looking forward to your reply.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

If you have to stay near the airport or in Gahroud area then this is a good option. Good option for a business trip. Best thing is its staff; very courteous and helpful espc the floor manager Mr Nikolas.
Wireless was very bad. connection kept dropping. Hotel later sorted out the issue by providing a router in the room.
Breakfast buffet is nice

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
marketing256, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Mary,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay experience and the location was of convenience to you. Your kind compliments for our colleagues are very rewarding and reinforce our belief that they truly are our biggest asset. Nicholas extends his heartfelt gratitude for your kind words.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Not being familiar with Dubai, we needed a place not far from the airport where we could get a good meal, a restful night's sleep and if possible, a great cup of cappuccino....fortunately for us, this hotel did it all. Although the stay was brief, the staff were friendly and most helpful.
Getting back to the airport was a breeze...because it's only a 5 minute trip, we only had to allow two hours prior to the flight time.

Dear Johnny,

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Just spent a great week at the Roda Al Bustan. The staff were very friendly & helpful. I was asked numerous times if there was anything more they could do for me. The facilities are really good, the room very pleasant, the pool area relaxing. All I want when I’m travelling.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
marketing256, General Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor and we appreciate your valuable comments.
I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay a pleasant one and I will personally pass on your comments to our entire team and surely they will be delighted with your wonderful review.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We do look forward to the opportunity of once again welcoming you back to RODA Al Bustan Dubai.