We have stayed a few times now at the Jebel Ali and we've enjoyed every time. It is out of the city that's for sure, but that's exactly why we like it. Plus, they have a shuttle going into the bustle of the city several times in the afternoon, good enough for us. If you've had enough of the restaurants in the hotel, take the afternoon shuttle into town and have dinner there. You'll have enough time to catch the latest shuttle back to the hotel and if you feel like going out, the taxi ride back to the hotel won't kill your budget either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa