My wife and I and our two kids have just returned from what we would say is one of the best holidays we've ever had, and chose to stay here for our first week of a two centre holiday with Mauritius. I say we chose, but infact it was only because I popped into a local agent called Travel Designers who were relentless in finding me a deal and personally recommended the Jebel Ali Resort, that we stayed here at all! My kids are not really old enough yet to have their own room and we were finding it a bit of a nightmare to find a family room 'somewhere'. Sherie at Travel Designers put together a superb deal where she booked us a family room which actually comprised of two interconnecting rooms with seaview which had loads of space and mod cons so if you are going as a family,definitely try and get one of these rooms. The all inclusive package was fantastic. Food, sports, even had a go at clay pigeon shooting much to my families amusement! The beach barbeque was very good, brunch at thyme was perhaps my favourite and the cruise was very well run and great fun. The extras that the Management provide within their all inclusive, and the service from all the staff, knocks spots of those hotels we've been to in the Caribbean. We loved it so much we are going to book with our good friends and their kids to go for two weeks next spring. You know, people get an image of what Dubai is like - to me its like New York in the desert but with lots of cranes. This awesome resort is just 20 minutes further away and is a beautiful 5* hotel in exquisite grounds and simply stunning facilities. Golf course looked awesome but not even being an average putter, I gave that a miss. Go - you will not be disappointed. Thank you Travel Designers for your excellent service and hard work keeping the Wainrights right on their family holiday. As my wife said the name of your company is very apt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa