All reviews rihab rotana washing machine deira city close to the airport gym and swimming pool metro station shopping mall small kitchen walking distance steam room room attendant room service the hotel is clean long stay excellent hotel business trip special thanks
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The experience overall was great! The staff is kind and helpful. I will have to come back to stay again for a longer time when I return to United Arab Emirates. I did not get a chance to fully enjoy the property.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NeilSandyF, Hotel Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you very much for the heart-warming review. Please know that your feedback is encouraging as we strive to provide our guests a memorable stay. We do hope on your next visit you will be able to stay a bit longer and fully enjoy the hotel.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I ended up stranded in Dubai for 3 days. I hurriedly booked this hotel based on a very good score on Tripadvisor. The staff and service was exceptional. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
The hotel had a nice pool, a good gym, sauna and steam.
The hotel is very conveniently located near the airport, shopping malls and also very near a train station for access and transport around the city.
I couldn't fault this hotel at all.

Trip type: Travelled solo
NeilSandyF, Hotel Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience and thank you for rating us a perfect score. It warms our hearts to know that we made your stay a great one! Thank you for recognizing my colleagues especially their exceptional service. Your feedback will definitely be shared with all of our colleagues to motivate them more in providing excellent service. I am also delighted that you were pleased with the comforts and cleanliness of rooms and enjoyed the buffet breakfast, swimming pool, sauna, and gym. Glad to hear also that our location bring so much convenience to your stay, as we are close to shopping mall, near to Airport and metro.
It was a great pleasure having you stay with us and thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

It was best experience with stay and service. Provide all the utensils for kitchen.
Good experience on my first foreign journey to Dubai.
Need some India breakfast items like Poha, upma, idle, wada,dosa.
Please try to include this before my next trip

Trip type: Travelled on business
NeilSandyF, Hotel Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for choosing J5 Hotels – Port Saeed as your preferred Hotel for your 1st stay in Dubai. I am very much pleased that you had a great time and had the best stay experience and impressed on the services. Rest assured we will look into your recommendation about adding some Indian dishes in our buffet breakfast. Do keep us in mind for your next trip and we look forward to extending our warm hospitality to you again!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I found hotel staff to be very cordial and helpful. Right from reception to room service and security. One can recommend is to change sanitary in Washrooms. Keep up the good work. Shall surely recommend to family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for choosing J5 Hotels – Port Saeed for your stay in Dubai. I am pleased that my colleagues especially the Reception, Room Service, and Security Team were able to delight you with their hospitality and services. Your kind words will definitely be shared to motive them more in providing excellent service. On the other note, I have taken a good note of your recommendation about the washroom and it is all well noted and will be shared with the concerned department.
We highly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to your family and friends and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was very pleasant and enjoyable. Hotel is conveniently located to mall, metro, creekside, downtown Dubai. Again, the staff are ALL phenomenal...to name a few Rose, Kiran, Olivia, Gladwell, Thiri, Sayed. Hotel is spacious, comfortable and breakfast is very good with wide selections. The staff are all eager to serve the guests...

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NeilSandyF, Hotel Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay with us and for the excellent rating! We appreciate all the kind words you shared in particular about our location, buffet breakfast and the roomy and comforts of the hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with my colleagues especially to Rose, Kiran, Olivia, Gladwell, Thiri and Sayed. We are always happy to hear from a satisfied guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards,