1,933 results
All reviewschinese villageharbour cafemeena bazaarindian foodcooperative staffawesome staybreakfast was deliciousdubai tripcomfortable stayswimming poolspecial thanksnice hotelfront office staffhotel staffbur dubaibusiness triprecommend this hotel
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff is very much cooperative. It's a nice place to stay, breakfast was good and having good room services but the minus points, no private internet available and rooms having less lights which needs to be improved.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Fernando N, Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Rushik,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our Sea View Hotel Dubai.

We're happy to know that you enjoyed stay with us and were willing to share your experience. Your comments provide us with some great feedback and your comments have been taken into consideration.

We look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again, hopefully in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice stay. Good location. Staff is helpful. However, the metro station is a bit far. That makes it a little inconvenient to travel. The rooms were clean and well maintained. we have enjoyed stay over here. For sure we will come back soon.

Dear Hiba,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay at the Sea View Hotel Dubai.

I am delighted that you have shared your stay experience at Sea View Hotel Dubai with the TripAdvisor community. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great hotel. Excellent breakfast. Room was good. Staff very pleasant and efficient. Can recommend. Were given good advice about local amenities such as metro, taxis and complimentary beach bus. Handy to port in case you are cruising. Not too far from metro to go downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Gemrich,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review, it’s greatly appreciated. I am delighted to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and have the pleasure of welcoming you to Sea View Hotel Dubai.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I booked my hotel through hotels.com. hotel is called seaview hotel dubai. I am extremely angry and upset with the service we are receiving at this hotel. We arrived here in the 30th of March. I emailed the hotel that we have a morning flight and will arrive at the hotel around 10am. If it's possible we can check-in early as we 4 young children. 12 7 6 and 1. They said that's fine early check in is 11.am. We arrived around 10am. We waited till around 2pm before they checked us in. They said check-out is 2pm. On the doors clearly says it's 12 noon. We don't get room service when we ask for it. Baby is 1 so we ask for the complimentary water and they have a problem giving it. They are extremely rude! They are Indian we are Pakistani I feel they are being very racist towards us. I have seen them hold the door open for the Indians when they walk in or out but never have they done this for us this is our 3rd day. We had to bring our own luggage inside from the taxi when we arrived the porters just stood watching. My daughter spilt some crisps on the floor I asked the cleaner if he could Hoover it and he spoke to me in a really nasty manner and then told me off because the bed had bits of stains on the bed. I have 4 children what do they expect?. I just asked for a few bottles of the complimentary water. He came in and gave me 2 bottles said 1 for this room and 1 for the next as we have booked 2 rooms. I am on holiday and I'm so upset I'm sat on my bed crying! The hotel is really dirty and old fashioned. There is mould in the bathroom. What are my options I am feeling so helpless. They are really nasty people. We have been Dubai 5 times never had this problem. Bathroom has no corded shower just on wall. How are we supposed to wash the baby? They said they have never had a issue before regarding this. If you are Pakistani it's best to avoid this hotel they are racist!! You will be shocked at the pictures. Most of their customers are Indian like themselves hence all the "good reviews" I will be taking this as far as I can! I've never felt so humiliated in my life. They all stand around staring and gossiping at us when we walk by to go out. I can't get over how nasty some Indian people are! How are we supposed to bath our baby with that shower? They have given us a bucket as my husband had a really big argument with them. It's a shame I can only submit 10 pictures only. AVOID

2  Thank Bonnie_Shah
Fernando N, Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Abdul Ghfare,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel!

It was pleasure meeting and discussion about your experience in details during your stay and we understand that due to the long travel and fatigue you and family was quite upset that early check in was not provided due to non-availability.

I believe that you & family had pleasant stay with us rest of the days and have enjoyed value added service provided by the Hotel.

Further, we would also like to reiterate that we always treated our guests equally irregardless of their race, religious, and nationality and would be wanting them to feel at home while away from home at all times.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Very good service and loved the ambience.
Dubai was amazing place to visit and I loved your hotel and will definitely suggest my friends and family to come n stay in your hotel and enjoy your services .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Fernando N, Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Chandrikha,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for your overwhelming review and recommendations. I am delighted to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay always.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sea View Hotel Dubai again.

Thanks & Best Regards,