Review Highlights

Swieqi, Malta

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dubai
from US$48.00
More Info
All reviews food court nice mall branded shops shopping mall deira carrefour matalan oldest childhood shoes fountain metro activity emirates floor
Reviewed today

I went to this shopping centre when I was really bored. I was excited to find nice dresses with decent prices in several shops. I dined at a wonderful Korean-Chinese restaurant near this shopping centre.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went to this mall morning time it was very nice and amazing to visit and shop .we bought from E-max new mobile I phone max was very reasonable and some accessories for my son. Also; the perfumes shops were very good to buy a brand name perfumes and make -up .We noticed the watch shop was very excellent in this mall I recommended everyone to visit and buy what he wants.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

The oldest shopping mall in Dubai... consistent and evolved with the time. Now one of the trendy place to be. With 2 hotels and loads of restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We can't understand the hostess, that's the first thing.

Next, our orders took longer than what we expected.

Foods were just okay.

We were disappointed with the service.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Around 38 years old and still maintains its vitality and activity
I spent my childhood in this mall. Blending old and modern. When I sit in one of the cafes of this mall I feel its enthusiasm and positive energy because of the people who visit this place, especially from the Philippine nationality, which they spread the spirit of happiness and joy. You feel at home or in your neighborhood. Everyone greets you and feels you know them. Some faces come on a daily basis, especially older people, who in turn feel that you are in a old market. When I'm depressed I visit this place and I feel comfortable and happy. Its really a mall the generation of good old people

1  Thank FHDDXB
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

This mall has all the shops encompassing various categories of shopping. It’s easy to find your way around the mall. The food court is spacious with a variety of famous chains. The fountain at the entrance is the highlight.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We got here after a very long and HOT day at the Miracle Garden and this place ws like heaven to us. there aren't as many brands as there are in Deira City Center but good enough. it has a large food court filled with famous fast food shops that you can always find an empty chair (sometimes you really can't find any in Deira City Center at all!!)
I would definitely recommend this place to you but Deira CC is more complete than this one.

4  Thank UniqueTraveller1994
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I love this historic first Dubai Mall that’s been remodeled a thousand times and competes with the BIG NAME MALLS in the Emirates!
I like the French Cafe on the ground floor, and less rush here! Well, it’s not like Paris here, but you can keep your sanity and buy your toilet paper all at the same time! And, YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING YOU NEED HERE! Well, almost angry!

1  Thank christopherbN1462EV
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Good selection of shops but no seats! A good place to stop out of the heat. Variety of retail and eating outlets. Nowhere to sit. Found a space to sit near the fountain but was asked to move. Difficult to locate toilets or to get to different floors within the mall as the escalators are so far apart.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

A lot smaller than mall of the emirates and the Dubai mall,a bit older too so doesn’t have as many attractions as the other two but probably easier to navigate
Be prepared to walk quite far to the station but again not as far in the other two

1  Thank Helenpercy