“Best cheesecake and lemonade ever Also Macaroni balls are to die for”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 110 Dessert in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I have never seen so many variety of good quality large portion cheesecake. About 35 on average each.
We went to the one Located on The Walk/beach. JRB. Got one for me and my Daughter to share. Was Enough as we had food there too. Macaroni balls. Omg. The best. And the lemonade is amazing. They refill it for You Too.
Been Twice and going One More time For Sure. Amazing service. Get a table upstairs and outside. Lovely
Views.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,207)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In the cheesecake factory you can eat many other delicious meals, not only cheesecake or sweets. The staff is very friendly and they manage the reservations or seats very quickly and well.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food and staff, we had a steak and prawns plus chicken wings as a starter and we were delighted with all of them !

1  Thank Bella T
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant based on a friend's reccomendation. It's clear that it's a very popular restaurant as there are often lines to get in (a very good sign!)

The first time I visited this restaurant was in the morning so I ordered a breakfast. The portion was huge and very tasty! I enjoyed it so much that I decided to visit in the evening and try something from their evening menu.

Again, the food I ordered in the evening was simply amazing. The food was cooked very well and was full of flavour! The mocktail I ordered was probably one of the best I've ever had! The actual cheesecake was so delicious! It was so big that despite my wife and I sharing it, we still couldn't finish it!!

I wish I visited The Cheesecake Factory earlier in my trip as I would have made a few more visits!

I highly reccommend this place! .....Make sure you are very hungry when visiting!!

1  Thank AsifakaAk
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited the one at JBR.

The ambience at every cheesecake factory is almost similar.

The waiting was almost 20 mins for a grp of 11 on a sat night which in my view is minimal.

The seating capacity is large.