8,706 results
All reviews tallest hotel the executive lounge tower b vault bar rang mahal corner suite burj khalifa guest relations special thanks high floor thai restaurant free shuttle amazing hotel business hotel sports bar luxury hotel metro station
Reviewed April 4, 2018

They are doing it right, in my opinion, in terms of providing service to residents. The hotel is very busy yet all staff were fully cooperative, helpful and professional; from check-in where I was met by Naomi who introduced me to the hotel and to the facilities and who genuinely made me feel that my visit was very important to the hotel, through to the room service, pool facility and bar service, to the restaurants. The hotel has fantastic facilities and the standout is the service on top. Thanks Naomi and all the staff for the enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Russell B
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis for 3 nights and were pleasantly suprised by how luxurious the hotel is considering how affordable the price is. The driver for the shuttle was extremely friendly and the bell man that assisted us (Pastori) was awesome!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Le Farin is a nice restaurant with a very lively atmosphere in a great location. Modern decor n very nice ambience, good menu, Le Farin is a perfect place with for lunch, whether it is business or friends' meeting. Bakery has excellent choices for cakes, cookies, macroons, breads etc n should be definitely tried. Very reasonably priced, Le Farin iffers discount on Emirates NBD card as well. Highly recommended for a quick or lingering lunch.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 203nanis

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of our at our 24 hour café and bakery, La Farine here at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel Dubai and we are truly delighted to learn that you enjoyed your dining experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Definitely my choice every time I visit Dubai since my first experience with them.

Great customer service and pleasant atmosphere. The hotel smells nice and fresh, and the music is chosen carefully, Everything is top quality and looks clean.

Rooms are spacious and smart design with everything I need. Location is good for me and a quiet place. They provide transportation to Dubai mall every hour.

Kitchen 6 is my favourite as they always have Indian and Asian food with lots of international food. I have been to La Farine and I really loved the place and the top quality menu.

GOOGLE THIS: Room Control System at JW << so cool!

JW Marquis is another reason to visit Dubai!!

Room tip: All rooms are quiet as I have experience different types of rooms.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing JW Marriott Marquis hotel Dubai. Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to having you again as our guest soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Best Workers with perfect behavior and they are so much kind and awesome and incredible ✌️❤️
Mr:Rozaldo,Rodel,Gary,Patrik,Aakash