“2 year anniversary ”

Ranked #53 of 9,971 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$150
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Kitchen6 is an all-day dining restaurant featuring international buffets, Asian woks, Middle Eastern grills, European breads and Indian tandoors glowing through glass walls. The open kitchen invites watching chefs at work creating gastronomic delights. Lunch from 12.30pm to 3.30pm Sunday - Thursday: AED 169 per person Friday - Saturday: AED 199 per person Dinner from 7pm to 11pm: AED 199 per person
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner spent our two year anniversary here, on Wednesday the 13th of September! From start to finish we had the most enjoyable experience!
We walked in later than planned and there were no problems at all, they promptly welcomed us and gave us a tour of the facilities! We were shown to our booth and it was perfect! So secluded and right next to the Arabic station (perfect) our waiter Pankaj was incredible! He constantly checked up on us, made sure we had an endless supply of beverages and offered to help us with any plates we could not carry ourselves! It came to dessert and Pankaj and his colleague arranged an anniversary cake and a card which was just the nicest touch! Pankaj thank you for your hospitality it did not go unnoticed and we enjoyed having you as our waiter!!
The food was incredible, the Arabic food the western the Asian all of it! And I have the biggest sweet tooth so seeing that dessert station was the best one I have so far seen at any restaurant in Dubai! We will definitely come back. I just wanted to take the time to thank the staff at kitchen 6 and Pankaj for making our anniversary so special! Thank you!

2  Thank SophieWeeks184
JW Marquis D, Manager at Kitchen6, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear SophieWeeks184,

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review regarding your recent visit to Kitchen6. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your great comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

Our associates are committed to go above and beyond our guests expectations, and I am pleased to learn that Pankaj was able to make your dining experience an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had gone for a team dinner (12 people) and all of us enjoyed the same thoroughly. The food as usual is great and tasty. the best dish from my perspective was the Lamb Stew which was so tender and tasty along with the Chicken Red Thai Curry - the flavours were great.

Vincent and Hanas (hope the spelling is correct) took great care of us , there was also this young lady from Indonesia whose name i have forgotten (sorry) who was equally great.

we enjoyed our dinner and look forward to more dinners.

The only thing which was not great was the UmAli, its usually very nice but this time it was too thick and not great.

Appreciate it.

2  Thank Rakesh P

Dear Rakesh P,

Thank you for your recent review of Kitchen6 on TripAdvisor.

Our associates are committed to go above and beyond our guests expectations, and I am pleased to learn that Vincent and Hanas were able to make your dining experience an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Buffet provides a huge variety of food spreads Indian , International , Arabic , Chinese , pasta & sushi station
and FANTASTIC desserts section to die for.
Their quality of food was absolutely up to expectations.The staff is very courteous and prompt to any requests.
As for the price, its on higher side but its great value for money if you use entertainer voucher so you would end up paying 195 AED for 2 persons including soft drinks, mocktails , juices and water. Kids under the age of six are admitted for free.
Their veg varieties are very limited but you can ask the staff for special preparation .
Overall
Atmosphere : 4 / 5
Service : 4 / 5
Value for money : 4 / 5
Food : 3 / 5 ( Veg Varieties are limited )

Will definitely recommend this place,it's wonderful dinning experience.

1  Thank Deepak B

Dear Deepak B,

Thank you once again for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to Kitchen6 in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is a place for the foodie. You get world cuisine. There are 6 live kitchens, they serve you world's most amazing food. The spread of buffet is beyond words. At times its crowded, and it's unavoidable. Now comes the best part, hospitality. You get personal care. Zainab you are superb. The kind of treatment you gave to my family is unforgettable. Even after a month, we talk about you in volumes. Thank you so much for the best hospitality ever. Yes, Zainab is from Pakistan and she works there in Kitchen 6 and always there to help you with her charming smile. She is an epitome of hospitality. She quickly knew what taste we are looking for and got us the amazing tea, and the chocolate milk shake for my 2 yr old daughter. Next time I visit Dubai, I will ensure I come and say hello to you and have a buffet at Kitchen 6.

1  Thank BabaVed
JW Marquis D, Manager at Kitchen6, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear BabaVed,

Thank you for your recent review of Kitchen6 on TripAdvisor.

Our associates are committed to go above and beyond our guests expectations, and I am pleased to learn that Zainab was able to make your dining experience an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had a visit on Thursday and surprised to see that it was not so crowded as other famous dine in restaurants in Dubai. It was not long enough to realize that we felt this way because of the massive space inside. It was never hard to find your corner without disturbance.

Food was amazing, there were no dish which was not tasty enough. Quality was very good and the staffs were very friendly and courteous.

We enjoyed our visit in Kitchen6 based in JW Marriott and for the quality of food and options available , I felt the price was cheaper than places like kaleidoscope and Latitude. However the food was as good as them.

Only disappointing factor was the hotel valet parking which took 35 minutes to bring the car due to busy operations.

Definitely suggest you to visit Kitchen6 with family and have good time with international buffet... Good news for entertainer users that its available in app.

Happy dining.