“Acceptable!”

Ranked #80 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$150
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Kitchen6 is an all-day dining restaurant featuring international buffets, Asian woks, Middle Eastern grills, European breads and Indian tandoors glowing through glass walls. The open kitchen invites watching chefs at work creating gastronomic delights. Lunch from 12.30pm to 3.30pm Sunday - Thursday: AED 169 per person Friday - Saturday: AED 199 per person Dinner from 7pm to 11pm: AED 199 per person .
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Really nice breakfast, a variety, of American, Asian, Arabic foods, no complaints, but it can get quite busy and crowded.

JW Marquis S, Manager at Kitchen6, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Dear Adrinam2017,

Many thanks for sharing truly inspirational compliments about Kitchen6 dining experience.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspects of Kitchen6 visit. Your inspirational compliments about foods, service and ambiance encourage us to ensure we maintain the same.

Assistant Restaurant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

After my freind suggested the restaurant we booked a table for 2 accompanying 2 children (my daughter 4 yrs old and my son 6 months)we were welcomed by amit and we beseated by ms rose very humbly.she gel ip with my girl very quickly and i could actualy start my dinner calmly..as my little one was little cranky that day...the food collection is amazing..arabic..indian..mediterranian..japanese..its a perfect blend for a family with huge choices on desert section too ..sushi was awesome..one special salad that i had was mix of melons with glaze of cream ..and mint..its best to sooth your pallate if you r a salad person..i usualy love greek salad and sushi..but this tym melon salad took my heart..also i tried indian food more as they were serving fresh bread..chef ajay offered me 3 thpes of bread..butter naan ,plain naan and lachcha paratha..i accompanied it wot achari baingan that is pickle flavoured aubergine.and jeera aloo..for my surprize they even had sweet dahi vada..its heavenly together.Although my daughters indulged in desserts from the time we entered the restaurant but she had ample space to share with us too ..i had chocolate brownies..immeresed in chocolate fountain ..it was a cheat day from my routine ofcourse very tempting. My little girl loved her chocolate icecream with rainbow sprinklies..they actualy exploit you as they hav a variety of 12 icecreams plus atleast 5 different toppings..umm ali and hot chocolate dishes were also served..u name it and the have it..marshmallows..cookies..chocolate bars..oreo icecream..fresh fruits..lovely night i actually stayed there till 11:50 almost midnight..thank you so much to whole team for the lovely evening.

Dear Suruchi G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review regarding your recent visit to Kitchen6. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your great comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Amit ,Rose & Chef Ajay will definitely recognized in front of their team for their amazing job .

Thank you once again for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to Kitchen6 in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Asst. Restaurant Manager -Kitchen6

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was Looking through the Entertainer guide to see where we could get a good buffet dinner for my family who are visiting. I’d never heard of Kitchen 6 before so thought we’d give it a try.

There is so much choice; from western favorites (Roast dinner, Pasta) to curries, Arabic food and all sorts of Asian delights.

The Staff are so friendly, lovely chap behind the Indian counter, Ajay was super friendly and polite, offering my friend a great description of all of the Indian dishes, the different accompaniments and all varieties of bread. Very friendly man, thank you.

The only criticism; the cheese selection. It’s not great and there are no crackers or chutneys to accompany. If this was resolved this would be one hell of a buffet! All in all, lovely evening.

Thank you.

Dear Steviegg1983,

Kind Regards,
Asst. Restaurant Manager -Kitchen6

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Indian/Chinese/Japanese and international food. Great price and excellent food. Staff are always available for help.

Dear Alshalahz,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great Service, very nice atmosphere... either you come with families and or friends, the place is so welcoming... and most relaxing free valet parking...

Dear Smartmomways,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspects ofKitchen6 visit. Your inspirational compliments about foods, service and ambiance encourage us to ensure we maintain the same.