“Breakfast”
Review of The Gallery

The Gallery
Ranked #3 of 10,060 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: The Gallery offers an international buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a selection of dishes from Continental, Indian, Asian, and Arabic cuisines. A la carte is also available along with an assortment of fine wines and spirits.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food is very good, one of the staff is also very good very accomodating..Thanks keep up the good work.

Dear Melvin,

Greetings from Dubai International Hotel Gallery Restaurant.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback that shall only encourage our team to achieve and deliver consistent standard deliveries at all times.

Your kind comments on the service will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Dubai International Hotel Gallery Restaurant in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was not disappointed after a long hour flight. I was looking for a good restuarant serving hot meal and I got it as I wanted it. The staffs were hospitable especially Mavis with her excellent customer service. I look forward to this experience again in the future. Thank you for the hospitality.

Ben.

Dear Ben,

Greetings from Dubai International Hotel Gallery Restaurant.

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Mavis will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good Choice to be there in the Gallery because they have Smoking Area. And also good beer,thank you Sharon for your recommend what the best. Very relaxing Restaurant. We will back.

Dear Michael,

Greetings from Dubai International Hotel Gallery Restaurant.

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Sharon will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Satisfied....Foods are excellent specially Daing Bangus...Thanks to Sharon for good service. I will come back soon.

Dear Jojie,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited the gallery restaurant when am conecting my flight to London , and i get a greatest service from mr Samuel the waiter so politeness to me and i get my favorite dish beef tapslog thank you very much for you kindness

Dih A, Manager at The Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Dubai International Hotel Gallery Restaurant.

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Samuel will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.