“Nice burger restaurant at Atlantis the Palm”
Review of The Burger Joint

The Burger Joint
Ranked #11 of 71 Quick Bites in Dubai
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: TBJ is famous for its mouthwatering gourmet burgers. Made from the finest ingredients, every burger is a work of art from the signature beast burger to the awesome TBJ Rockstar burger. Don’t miss out on our delicious burgers paired with a rich creamy milkshake.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Everyone can find his burger here and if you order it as a meal you have burger, side (fries or onion rings), a soft drink and a little dessert.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We stopped here for lunch after a morning at the waterpark and the prices made our eyes water! Dressed in our swim gear with two tired kids, we didn't have much of a choice, it was either this or ice cream at Cold Stone. The staff were sweet, but the burgers were average with a lot of sauce to cover the frozen patties.

Date of visit: October 2018
Outlet_Management, Manager at The Burger Joint, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear amandajbroad

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent meal with us. Constructive feedback like yours only helps us to continuously improve on our offering and quality of dishes.

We continually monitor and review our pricing to ensure we’re offering guests incredible culinary experiences and excellent value for money. We would like to assure you that our prices are in fair comparison to similar restaurants situated in other five-star hotel properties in Dubai.

Thank you for your appreciation of the service, we will be sure to share this with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Ramesh

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

It was ok but I found this place to be overpriced for the food but was really the only option for my kids.

The rest of the stay at atlantis I just ordered delivery from golden mile for my kids as I have fussy kids.

My missus had to change a burger up
As the cheese was missing and lettuce saw better days.

Dear GarageAli

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send through your feedback.

I’m very sorry to hear that you had to swap a dish during your visit. We’re doing everything possible to continually evaluate and enhance our dining experience, so your feedback is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Ramesh

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband loves burgers and tries them everywhere, and this was definitely by far the best burger we’ve had in years! We tried 2 different kinds and both were spectacular and very big! Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a burger this much! Yes it’s a fast food joint and a small place but we were lucky to go at a time that is not lunch time so was pretty empty. There was a man who maybe was the supervisor or host, that was super attentive. He brought us napkins, cleaned our table, brought the food and checked up on us during the whole time. Great guy but didn’t get his name. If you are staying in Atlantis, definitely eat here!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We got burgers to take away to our room, yes there is a wait on cooking time but it is all fresh and delicious.