“Good find”
Review of Cadiz Tapas Bar

Cadiz Tapas Bar
Ranked #6 of 10,065 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: Cadiz provides a wide range of delicious and authentic Spanish tapas prepared by our Chef de Cuisine and his team. The food is served in a warm, welcoming décor, and the bar serves a fine array of Spanish and South American wines and spirits.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable and relaxed. Great service from Junell and delicious Cuppacinos. Good value too. Will use it again.

Dih A, Manager at Cadiz Tapas Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Michelle,

Greetings from Cadiz Lounge and Tapas Bar, Dubai International Hotel!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback that shall only encourage our team to achieve and deliver consistent standard deliveries at all times.

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Junell will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Dubai International Hotel in the not too distant future.

Email: sabin@dih-dca.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amie Rey is very nice and smile
Food is good taste n nice
Place is peaceful and good ambiance . Cadiz lounge is good to visit . I really like it . I will come back soon

Dear Sandy,

Greetings from Cadiz Lounge and Tapas Bar, Dubai International Hotel!

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Amie will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

Hi all
Cadiz bar / tapas booked via lounge
Great great great
Very friendly bar waiters
We were looked after by Amie she was a star!!!!
Anything we wanted!!!
Booked in uk at around £50
You can’t go wrong
Five stars all day

Dear Barney,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cadis Tapas Bar is not really a “lounge” as such, with Priority Pass, you get access to the restaurant for up to five hours. Good selection of food and drinks but what makes this lounge great are the staff. The lady at reception was very helpful and Jr was just fantastic, very attentive. As my layover was very long, I then changed to the other well-known lounge in the terminal and regretted my decision. I felt much more at ease at Cadiz Tapas Bar, happy to go back on my return flight!

Dear TGSA,

Greetings from Cadiz Lounge and Tapas Bar, Dubai International Hotel!

Your kind comments on the service rendered by JR will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived at Dubai Int Airport at 8:30pm and found my way to the 4th floor for the food! I found Cadiz Tapas Bar! What a great relaxing, quiet and elegant atmosphere; I quickly knew this was my new airport home for the next 6 hours! I was introduced my a gracious hostess and then met my waiter Kiran, who was a wonderful and respectful delight to be around. He was attentive and recommended awesome items and specials that saved me money and I truly got the most for my buck! I will b back next year guys! Keep up the awesome work!

Dear Suma,

Greetings from Cadiz Lounge and Tapas Bar, Dubai International Hotel!

Your kind comments on the service rendered by Kiran will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.