3,870 results
All reviews premium leisure club madinat jumeirah wild wadi talise spa golf buggies pat thai ice lollies arabic style half board hotel complex our honeymoon cold towels restaurants and bars kids club private beach water park life guards
Reviewed September 19, 2014

It is hard to say what bothered me about the hotel. The service is good and the rooms are big and well appointed. But my shower leaked every day, the tv was hard to turn on and most importantly the food was only so so. Breakfast great but my two other meals there were expensive and dull. The buggy thing is annoying.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review about your recent stay at Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr. Your opinion means a lot to us and we are delighted that you are sharing your constructive thoughts with us.
We are delighted to read that you appreciated the quality of the room and the service.
However, we have taken to heart your comment regarding the shower leaking and TV hard to turn on. It is most disappointing that you received an inappropriate service and I wish to apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. Let me assure you that I have personally reviewed this point with the team concerned so as to take immediate action.
We are so grateful for all feedback that assist us in further improving the enjoyment of our guests stay and all your comments are thus very helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr.

Reviewed September 19, 2014

Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah, by far is the best hotel / resort I have stayed at in Dubai.

In the past I have stayed in other world leading hotel brands in Dubai but none of them come close to the Grand Al Qasr in Madinat Jumeirah Resort.

From the moment of arrival until my limousine door was closed on the morning of checkout by the driver everything was beyond my expectations. From Guest Relations Management to Housekeeping, the staff are always trying to do more and nothing is to much trouble, truly outstanding service.

Gamal in Guest Relations was truly amazing. A sincere devoted passionate individual that was always on hand to assist and take care of our every need. THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR HOLIDAY A DREAM COME TRUE Gamal.

Room tip: Choose the Ocean Deluxe Sea View Room
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nadeem R

Dear Guest,

What a Great Review ! Those are the first words which came to my mind when I read your article.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor about your experience at Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr. The support of our guest is the best recognition we could receive and we highly value your feedback..
Please, be assured that I have taken great care in relating your compliments to the entire team of Al Qasr and especially to Gamal. This will encourage us to do even better upon your return.

We already look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr.

Reviewed September 18, 2014

Had the most amazing holiday in Al Qasr March 2014. Originally booked Arabian view room and decided to upgrade when we arrived. We met with Ajith who could not have been any more helpful and courteous and actually did manage to upgrade. The ocean view from our new rooms was amazing with full view of pool area beach and of course the Burj. The hotel is just beautiful from the very moment you turn onto the horse lined entrance your heart is just captured. The hotel foyer is just stunning with its beautiful flower arrangements and marble flooring. Our rooms were equally beautiful and spotless with fresh linen every day. The resort itself is fit for a king the pool the beach the service I just couldn't find fault. Having travelled far and wide this is definitely the one resort that I can't wait to return to. I was a princess for a week

Room tip: The higher floors have a better view
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read the review that you shared in TripAdvisor regarding your stay in Al Qasr. Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback and recommendation.

It was truly a pleasure to read how Ajith exceeded your expectations and made your stay pleasant. Please know how much we appreciate this feedback as it inspires our team to continually provide exceptional service to our guest

We will definitely look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back to Al Qasr Hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2014

I have traveled a while back to the middle east and further to Asia with some of my friends. We have stayed in a few different places and one of those was Jumeirah Al Qasr.
It was my first time traveling to the middle east and we surely did enjoy our time to the fullest. Starting from the point of arrival by such welcoming & service oriented team, awesome rooms, nice facilities & all well maintained. Restaurants not to be forgotten had great choices to offer and an excellent service team, always a smile on their faces.
Job well done to the team. You made us feel at home!!!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Isleofman123

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this great review that you took the time to publish on Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr.

I am delighted to read that you were overall impressed with the quality of our hotel facilities and the hospitality provided by our colleagues. Your valuable feedback will serve as an added inspiration for us to consistently maintain the high standards of service which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We will be looking forward to seeing you in Al Qasr once again for another fantastic holiday!

Azar Saliba,

Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

I had stayed this hotel on august 2013 but writing my true feelings during my stay now. Do you really want to feel real meaning of luxury then check in to this property will really show you true luxury. Get in to your room you will feel like not staying in your hotel rather will give you feel like a royal. This is really a palace where everything is so luxury and royal. Go thrill yourself with water adventure wild wadi is complimentary to you and reach there by buggy thru scenic view of sea. Treat your appetizer with lavish food buffet is served to full full your appetite. Luxury is really defined here.

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Bhuwannp

Dear Guest,

I would like to say thank you for the exceptionally positive review about Al Qasr Hotel, which you have taken the time to share in TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to read your meticulous description of the resort facilities, the ambience and the food. I have taken the liberty to cascade your positive feedback to our entire team, to keep each and everyone of them inspired and motivated to provide to our other guests the same excellent service that you received during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Al Qasr.

Yours sincerely,