I stayed elsewhere and came to the spa. Chic b-attitude spa. Great massage and foot reflexology. Great steam/sauna/ pools with temperatures from 18 to 38 degrees centigrade. (To die for!) Cool decor, very Chinese-ish/Zen-ish. Decor: Dark wood, candles, Chinese-y silks.
Buddhas (and a few dragons) around. Tsk, Tsk on the Buddhas--the Buddha was a religious figure and should not be used in spas, bathroom-type areas. A bit offensive to this gal who has lived in Greater China for much of her adult life.
Overall great spa experience. But please don't decorate with Buddhas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai