The hotel is okay for the price and it is central to Bur Dubai. It is convenient for transport, shopping and restaurants. The hotel restaurant lacks professionalism and it seems to be understaffed all the time. The hotel staff were good and helpful. The concierge staff were very helpful.
The nearest Metro stations are Al Fahidi and Gubaiba on the green line. The Gubaiba bus station is 10 minutes walk and you can get a bus to go to Dubai Marina (No 8). The best option for travel is to get a silver NOL card which is equivalent to an Oyster card in London. The card is available from any Metro station and the initial cost is 20 AED from which 6 is for the card and 14 for your travel. The card can be topped up at any time from the Metro stations. Very good value if you want to travel on their Public Transport system. Visit www.rta.ae for more information.
The hotel is opposite Dubai museum which is worth vsiting and it only cost 3 AED. You can also get the Big Bus from near the museum which takes you to all the main attractions and you can hop on and hop off. The cost is 200 Dirhams. The bus also takes you to Palm Jumeira and Atlantis hotel.
All in all, the hotel is good and a little improvement would enhance it's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai