Spent 3 nights here in the middle of May. We had booked an executive room with museum view but on arrival we were upgraded free of charge to the executive suite (room 606). Free wi- fi was included.
The hotel is located opposite the Dubai Museum so the location is right in the heart of Old Dubai.
It took about 20 minutes in a taxi to the Burj Khalifa and around 45 minutes to get to the Marina however this is very much dependant on the traffic.
The staff were really friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The room was very large with a separate living area. The English pub on site (Sherlock Holmes) was a nice place at night with live entertainment. They had special offers on some drinks ( Carling 20AED a pint). However be carefull if they give you popcorn because this costs another 15AED!
The pool area although small is a nice hideaway in the midday sun although it did appear that many of the sunbeds were reserved with towels but the people were not present!
We ate in the Indian restaurant at the hotel and the food and entertainment were superb.
They run a courtesy shuttle to the airport which we were not aware of going to the hotel but we used this on our return to the airport.
We highly recommend this hotel for value for money and would stay here again if in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai