Spent 3 nights here in the middle of May. We had booked an executive room with museum view but on arrival we were upgraded free of charge to the executive suite (room 606). Free wi- fi was included.
The hotel is located opposite the Dubai Museum so the location is right in the heart of Old Dubai.
It took about 20 minutes in a taxi to the Burj Khalifa and around 45 minutes to get to the Marina however this is very much dependant on the traffic.
The staff were really friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The room was very large with a separate living area. The English pub on site (Sherlock Holmes) was a nice place at night with live entertainment. They had special offers on some drinks ( Carling 20AED a pint). However be carefull if they give you popcorn because this costs another 15AED!
The pool area although small is a nice hideaway in the midday sun although it did appear that many of the sunbeds were reserved with towels but the people were not present!
We ate in the Indian restaurant at the hotel and the food and entertainment were superb.
They run a courtesy shuttle to the airport which we were not aware of going to the hotel but we used this on our return to the airport.
We highly recommend this hotel for value for money and would stay here again if in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai