“Excellent hotel; stylish but not flashy”
Review of Park Hyatt Dubai

Park Hyatt Dubai
Ranked #9 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I had an excellent long weekend at the Park Hyatt Dubai. This stylish hotel is very unlike the standard glitzy experience that is associated with most Dubai hotels; it is low-rise and sprawling, perhaps a little old-fashioned (which is great) and rooms have lovely views over the creek and marina. The pool is probably too small for a hotel this size and at the weekend was packed. We had a terrace suite, which is wonderfully spacious with a big sun terrace and beautifully appointed living room. Service is excellent, and we dined at their French restaurant which delivered the best meal we have had for a long time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank foxbat
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear Reviewer, greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Tripadvisor!

We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel’s style, views, the french restaurnat Traiteur and the attentiveness of our team! We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel.

However and as you rightly pointed out, there are some areas for us to improve our product, which is an ongoing project.

We look forward to hearing from you and remain with kind regards,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,231)

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Park Hyatt was amazing !!! It's a perfect stay for a couple ... Open wooden/glass bathrooms with an amazan shower

• Stayed: September 2011
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Please contact me directly at angela.christodoulopoulou@hyatt.com before your next stay at Park Hyatt Dubai, as I would like to take the opportunity to meet you personally and thank you for your encouraging comments.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

The hotel is located close to the airport and is especially handy for those early morning flight arrivals and those even earlier flights to Europe. Being a business stay I was looking for simple and easy, this is not a cheap hotel, but does offer value.

Collection at the airport was excellent, with a transfer time of just a few minutes.
Checkin was straightforward with pleasant and friendly staff.

Being a Diamond member I get a number of suite upgrades each year and rarely manage to use them, the receptionist upgraded me to junior suite using these vouchers with zero fuss the week before they expired.

Located on the Creek the view is delightful and combined with attentive staff makes the stay easy. I hated asking for directions as someone would always cheerfully take me there.

I was checking out at midnight for a 1:30 flight, as I checked out I had an SMS saying my flight was delayed. Immediately the front desk suggested that I go back to bed and they would wake me later...

I wish every hotel could make my life this easy.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank John B
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's perfect location, room product as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Hyatt does mean consistency, and Park Hyatt is typical of the Hyatt credo! Great place to stay.

Pros:
1. Fabulous location (facing the Creek), within walking distance of Deira City Centre (shopping mall).
2. Very quite and serene atmosphere inside the resort, and in stark contrast to the noise on the main roads, just outside.
3. Stunning architecture,- mix of Islamic elements and modern resort-style layout.
4. Courteous staff.
5. Excellent room decor, bathrooms are fabulous.

Cons:
1. Eerily quiet, but maybe that was intentional.
2. Rooms are quite a bit of walking distance from the lobby.

Overall: Must try.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was in Dubai on business in early February, and stayed at the Park Hyatt. I've stayed at all the Hyatts in Dubai through the years, and like them all. The atmosphere is always congenial, and the services are always up to my expectations. The Park Hyatt is particularly nice, with a beautiful Arabic design, right on the Creek in Dubai and adjacent to a golf course at the Dubai Creek Country Club (which guests can play). Rooms are spacious, with international TV, and the restaurants are very good. Service back and forth to the various attractions of Dubai is simple--BMWs are available right in front of the hotel at very reasonable prices (practically competing with taxis). The airport pickup and dropoff service is also quick, efficient and not expensive. The trip to the airport is less than 15 minutes. This is a perfect hotel to stay in when in Dubai, and is only about an hour from Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's special atmosphere, as well as complimenting our facilities such as the rooms, food & beverage selection and transportation,and our services provided by our attentive and friendly team members. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I recently stayed at the hotel for just one night on business. The hotel is splendid (especially at night) and the service impeccable. As I had a very late flight the following day I was allowed to check out late (3pm) which allowed me to enjoy the hotel even more and minimise the amount of time I had to wait for my flight. Overall, a superior hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's design and atmosphere as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

The hotel is very nicely located close to the airport. It is housed within a golf club and a yatch club and faces the marina and the Dubai Corniche.
The hotel is one of the finer hotels in town. It has a feel of a quite retreat within the busy hustle bustle outside.The hotel is spread across along the shores of the Corniche with rooms facing the water being the more valued ones.
Inside of the hotel is both grand and subtle with beautiful corridors connecting the two wings of the hotel . It also has some very nice restaurants ( I tried the Thai and it was great) and a bar overlooking the yatchs in the marina. The rooms are fairly large well furnished and with very nice bathroom and dressing area. The bathroom is itself one of the features of the room.
The hotel is also well known for it spa called ansgna and keeping with the relaxed atmosphere of the hotel, also has special spa rooms.
All in all a fabulous hotel with both beautiful and peaceful environment. Definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's room product, location as well as food & beverage selection. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.