just returned from this great hotel stayed fron Feb 19 to 28th, weather windy first two days then very hot and sunny one bad sand storm overnight on Sat trees blown over and not much visibility on Sun but a great excuse to visit Mall of Emirates on Hotel's free bus.
Food excellent and drinks were great, well known brands served, any cocktail you desired the only restriction on anything champagne based or sparkling wine. The red and white wine in the all inclusive package was also vey good (we paid extra to upgrade to all inc. well worth it).
The staff were very friendly and helpful although not much service around the pool areas you had to get up and order but they would bring your drinks back, seemed a bit short staffed.
Only disappointment was our trip to Shooters Restaurant don't bother, it is currently under refurbishment and we ended up in a plastic tent on the roof! They should have closed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai