3,828 results
All reviews white orchid all inclusive package la fontana anchor bar signature lounge jebel ali corona bar shooting club signatures lounge sports cafe butler team shooting range elemis products a ground floor room garden view a la carte restaurants dinner cruise
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We recently stayed at The Residence Palm Tree Court and paid a lot of money for 2 nights. The food was terrible, they have used the cheapest ingredients - terrible bacon and sausages for room service. Every morning we have problem with our internet. As promised on their website that we should have personal butler, free laundry service and free massage per stay as Residence customer - NONE of this happened!

It is not worthy the extra money to stay at the Residence. If you can have cheap rate, it is fine.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Dragonfly888_12
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Dragonfly888_12,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

I was extremely disappointed to read your feedback, and I would like to sincerely apologise for any discomfort and frustration experienced during your stay with us.

To restore your faith in Palm Tree Court, I would therefor invite you to contact me directly at the hotel on fredrik.reinisch@jaresorts.com to address your feedback in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to discussing your feedback in person.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed at the Palm Tree Court for the 11th time this May. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels in Dubai but keep returning to the PTC for its beautiful setting and relaxing atmosphere. Dubai has seen many changes during the 10 years we have been holidaying there and this hotel has remained consistently attractive over the years.
The rooms are large with a spacious balcony big enough for 3 chairs and table with parasol.
The grounds and beach are beautiful and the staff work hard to keep them in pristine condition.
Although there is a wide choice of restaurants, we have dined more frequently at the Ibn Majed restaurant since its refurbishment a few years ago. Though large, it is a lovely setting and Jake, Sabreena and team do an excellent job.
We like so many things about this resort, from its wide choice of daytime activities to the variety of restaurants and bars in the evening.
A special mention has to go to the staff. I'm sure they are one of the main reasons this hotel has so many repeat guests. They are clearly well trained and hard working but are so friendly and helpful. Many of them remember us from previous stays each time we visit.
We are looking in to booking again for next year and very much look forward to seeing the new developments around the resort.
Thanks to everyone for making all our stays so enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dolphin3333
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Dolphin 3333,

As a loyal and regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was extremely happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit in 2013.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, and I completely agree that our associates’ hospitality is one of the key reasons that our guests like to return to the hotel. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Just arrived at Palm Tree Court, it as been upgraded and wow it is beautiful. We have been in the upgraded rooms before, but now the entire public rooms have been upgraded, the result is really something. When you come here regularly you just accept the way things are, what a surprise we got on arrival this time. So many changes, and so well done. The White Orchid is so different, it really does look good.
The staff of course are still as attentive as always, they cannot do enough for you.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Olive M
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear mitchcole,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor during your stay with us at Palm Tree Court.

As a loyal guest it is always a pleasure to read your comments, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the newly refurbished Palm Tree Court rooms, White Orchid Restaurant and for the associates whom you have mentioned are always attentive.

I look forward to having the pleasure of meeting you during your stay with us, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just submitted my review on hotel and location this year and realized I didn't submit for last years which in contrast was the best holiday ever.
My children and I travelled to Dubai and stayed at The Palm Tree. We did try to book for this year but it was fully booked and I can totally understand why?....staff and management cannot do enough for you....from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave you feel like you are in paradise....the most relaxing, peaceful environment. My children at the time of travel were 8,9 and 11 years of age....I had to make an appointment to see them!
The restaurant and ala carte were delicious and so beautifully presented....every evening a different theme night and no matter what the food cooked to perfection.
The spa was amazing....Brenda was great. All the staff were very friendly and attentive.
The rooms were lovely and kept clean....
There was a regular shuttle bus that took you to various destinations like the Gold & diamond souks and shopping Malls.
All in all my children and I had a great vacation at this resort and recommend that as many of you try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I really believe you won't be disappointed with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Bhminder J
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Bhminder J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your previous stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to read that you had an amazing vacation, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

I do appreciate your positive comments and praise for my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and for the associate whom you have personally mentioned. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and myself are returning to Palm Tree Court early October 2012 and can't wait to get there. It will be our 3rd visit and our expectations are that it will be equally as good if not better than the last two. Staff are fantastic, food is fabulous, grounds immaculate etc etc. Roll on 3rd October!

Room Tip: All rooms are first class in terms of cleanliness and comfort.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank theduchessNorthEast

Dear theduchessNorthE…,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor with regards to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us in October!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned are fantastic.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in October, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.