We recently stayed in the resort for the third time. Each time we have stayed here the resort just gets better and better. This time we came for a family wedding which was absolutely brilliant. There was 34 of us and from the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we left we were treated like VIPs. We arrived early in the mornimg and most of us were given an early check in. The resort itself is stunning, there are 4 outdoor pools and lots of sunbeds to choose from. The new infinity pool is lovely. The rooms at the Palm Tree Court are really lovely and spacious. They are cleaned really well twice a day. The rooms at the jebel ali hotel are also really lovely however a lot smaller.
The restaurants at the hotel are all lovely. For breakfast there is a huge variety in all the breakfast restaurants. Lunch is also great there are a number of restaurants you can eat at. I especiallly liked the anchor bar and captains for lunch as these are al a carte. However the buffet is equally as good food. Again a wide variety and the do cook lots of fresh food there as well.
The dinner restaurants are fabulous. Our favourites were the White Orchid and Shooters. The steak at Shooters was delicious and cooked to perfection. We had a rehearsal dinner at Shooters for all of us and they got everybodies steaks right. Some of our guests said it was the best steak they have ever had and we frequent some of the best reataurants in London. We stayed all inclusive and i would really recommend this.
Almost everything is included with only a couple of exceptions such as lobster and champagne. The food and drink really is top notch. All cocktails are included lovely daiquires, pina coladas, mojitos the list is endless and all premium spirits and a good wine list.
The staff at the resort really are amazing. Every wish is their command. A very big thankyou to Sandeep who made anything possible and also Nada and Legrad who organised the whole wedding for us and made sure everything went smoothly.
Onto the wedding....AMAZING!!! From start to finish the wedding was fabulous. The ceremony was held in the ampitheatre which was such a lovely setting decorated beautifully with an amazing flower arch. Then we moved onto Joumoma beach for a cocktail party which also looked lovely with fairy lights twinkling around the palm trees. The canapes we had here were lovely and there were lots of them. We then had the wedding breakfast and party on the boat Divaz The boat was a show stopper. The flowers on the boat looked fantastic. The florist really did well all the flowers were beautiful. The food on the boat was lovely and the party we had on the top deck of the boat was great. It made it really special being on the top deck out at sea, looking over the lights of Dubai.
Food drink and wedding cake for the wedding breakfast exceptional.
If you book palm Tree court you also get few extras,ie massage, shooting range, both worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai