“Fantastic resort, fabulous wedding”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #27 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We recently stayed in the resort for the third time. Each time we have stayed here the resort just gets better and better. This time we came for a family wedding which was absolutely brilliant. There was 34 of us and from the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we left we were treated like VIPs. We arrived early in the mornimg and most of us were given an early check in. The resort itself is stunning, there are 4 outdoor pools and lots of sunbeds to choose from. The new infinity pool is lovely. The rooms at the Palm Tree Court are really lovely and spacious. They are cleaned really well twice a day. The rooms at the jebel ali hotel are also really lovely however a lot smaller.
The restaurants at the hotel are all lovely. For breakfast there is a huge variety in all the breakfast restaurants. Lunch is also great there are a number of restaurants you can eat at. I especiallly liked the anchor bar and captains for lunch as these are al a carte. However the buffet is equally as good food. Again a wide variety and the do cook lots of fresh food there as well.
The dinner restaurants are fabulous. Our favourites were the White Orchid and Shooters. The steak at Shooters was delicious and cooked to perfection. We had a rehearsal dinner at Shooters for all of us and they got everybodies steaks right. Some of our guests said it was the best steak they have ever had and we frequent some of the best reataurants in London. We stayed all inclusive and i would really recommend this.
Almost everything is included with only a couple of exceptions such as lobster and champagne. The food and drink really is top notch. All cocktails are included lovely daiquires, pina coladas, mojitos the list is endless and all premium spirits and a good wine list.
The staff at the resort really are amazing. Every wish is their command. A very big thankyou to Sandeep who made anything possible and also Nada and Legrad who organised the whole wedding for us and made sure everything went smoothly.

Onto the wedding....AMAZING!!! From start to finish the wedding was fabulous. The ceremony was held in the ampitheatre which was such a lovely setting decorated beautifully with an amazing flower arch. Then we moved onto Joumoma beach for a cocktail party which also looked lovely with fairy lights twinkling around the palm trees. The canapes we had here were lovely and there were lots of them. We then had the wedding breakfast and party on the boat Divaz The boat was a show stopper. The flowers on the boat looked fantastic. The florist really did well all the flowers were beautiful. The food on the boat was lovely and the party we had on the top deck of the boat was great. It made it really special being on the top deck out at sea, looking over the lights of Dubai.
Food drink and wedding cake for the wedding breakfast exceptional.
If you book palm Tree court you also get few extras,ie massage, shooting range, both worth a visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mexicobride2
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear mexicobride2,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court for a family wedding.

It was such a pleasure to read your review, and as a regular guest to the resort and I am happy to know that each time you have stayed with us you feel that it has got better and better!

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, which was very heartwarming to read. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with the individuals whom you have personally mentioned.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Write a ReviewReviews (3,177)

Reviewed 30 October 2012

We recently stayed at The Residence Palm Tree Court and paid a lot of money for 2 nights. The food was terrible, they have used the cheapest ingredients - terrible bacon and sausages for room service. Every morning we have problem with our internet. As promised on their website that we should have personal butler, free laundry service and free massage per stay as Residence customer - NONE of this happened!

It is not worthy the extra money to stay at the Residence. If you can have cheap rate, it is fine.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Dragonfly888_12
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Dear Dragonfly888_12,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

I was extremely disappointed to read your feedback, and I would like to sincerely apologise for any discomfort and frustration experienced during your stay with us.

To restore your faith in Palm Tree Court, I would therefor invite you to contact me directly at the hotel on fredrik.reinisch@jaresorts.com to address your feedback in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to discussing your feedback in person.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed at the Palm Tree Court for the 11th time this May. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels in Dubai but keep returning to the PTC for its beautiful setting and relaxing atmosphere. Dubai has seen many changes during the 10 years we have been holidaying there and this hotel has remained consistently attractive over the years.
The rooms are large with a spacious balcony big enough for 3 chairs and table with parasol.
The grounds and beach are beautiful and the staff work hard to keep them in pristine condition.
Although there is a wide choice of restaurants, we have dined more frequently at the Ibn Majed restaurant since its refurbishment a few years ago. Though large, it is a lovely setting and Jake, Sabreena and team do an excellent job.
We like so many things about this resort, from its wide choice of daytime activities to the variety of restaurants and bars in the evening.
A special mention has to go to the staff. I'm sure they are one of the main reasons this hotel has so many repeat guests. They are clearly well trained and hard working but are so friendly and helpful. Many of them remember us from previous stays each time we visit.
We are looking in to booking again for next year and very much look forward to seeing the new developments around the resort.
Thanks to everyone for making all our stays so enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dolphin3333
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear Dolphin 3333,

As a loyal and regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was extremely happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit in 2013.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, and I completely agree that our associates’ hospitality is one of the key reasons that our guests like to return to the hotel. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Just arrived at Palm Tree Court, it as been upgraded and wow it is beautiful. We have been in the upgraded rooms before, but now the entire public rooms have been upgraded, the result is really something. When you come here regularly you just accept the way things are, what a surprise we got on arrival this time. So many changes, and so well done. The White Orchid is so different, it really does look good.
The staff of course are still as attentive as always, they cannot do enough for you.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Olive M
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear mitchcole,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor during your stay with us at Palm Tree Court.

As a loyal guest it is always a pleasure to read your comments, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the newly refurbished Palm Tree Court rooms, White Orchid Restaurant and for the associates whom you have mentioned are always attentive.

I look forward to having the pleasure of meeting you during your stay with us, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

I just submitted my review on hotel and location this year and realized I didn't submit for last years which in contrast was the best holiday ever.
My children and I travelled to Dubai and stayed at The Palm Tree. We did try to book for this year but it was fully booked and I can totally understand why?....staff and management cannot do enough for you....from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave you feel like you are in paradise....the most relaxing, peaceful environment. My children at the time of travel were 8,9 and 11 years of age....I had to make an appointment to see them!
The restaurant and ala carte were delicious and so beautifully presented....every evening a different theme night and no matter what the food cooked to perfection.
The spa was amazing....Brenda was great. All the staff were very friendly and attentive.
The rooms were lovely and kept clean....
There was a regular shuttle bus that took you to various destinations like the Gold & diamond souks and shopping Malls.
All in all my children and I had a great vacation at this resort and recommend that as many of you try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I really believe you won't be disappointed with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Bhminder J
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Bhminder J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your previous stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to read that you had an amazing vacation, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

I do appreciate your positive comments and praise for my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and for the associate whom you have personally mentioned. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

My husband and myself are returning to Palm Tree Court early October 2012 and can't wait to get there. It will be our 3rd visit and our expectations are that it will be equally as good if not better than the last two. Staff are fantastic, food is fabulous, grounds immaculate etc etc. Roll on 3rd October!

Room Tip: All rooms are first class in terms of cleanliness and comfort.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank theduchessNorthEast

Dear theduchessNorthE…,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor with regards to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us in October!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned are fantastic.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in October, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

This hotel is complete in all terms with beautiful view of Sea, very well done room interior, amazing food & excellent service. Peacocks & beautiful birds just adds on to it. When we were there, hotel was quite occupied, so pools were too crowded. Staff should be availble all the time near the pool, we thought hotel lacked in that. Otherwise it was a nice stay for us.

Room Tip: Take room in the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Sushmita I,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

I was pleased to read that that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and service, as well as the selection and quality of food that were served in our restaurants.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.