3,872 results
All reviews white orchid all inclusive package la fontana anchor bar signature lounge jebel ali corona bar signatures lounge shooting club sports cafe shooting range butler team elemis products garden view a la carte restaurants ground floor fantastic resort
Reviewed December 8, 2016

,Amazing resort, friendly stuff
Beautiful view, comfortable beds, the only thing needs improvement is increasing the number of arabic satellite channels and includes more choices from free and paid and sports

1  Thank wael382
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Can't fault this place. Make sure you get all inclusive package. Lots to do at the resort, but it's all pricey. It's advised to book your restaurants in advance, but only applies during busy months, Starting from xmas to April. After that place is quiet. Food is amazing at every restaurant. Staff is attentive and you get a feeling that they are genuine people and don't do it only in a hope that you'll tip them. In fact I didn't see anyone tip as no one carries valet around, you just sign for everything.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank olegtoropov
Mark I, Executive Assistant Manager –Rooms at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Dear olegtoropov,

It is great to hear that my team members were able to create such great memories for you. I will share your feedback with them.

My team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us on your next visit to Dubai. Thank you very much for staying with us!

With heartfelt regards from “Dubai’s Only True Resort”,

Executive Assistant Manager –Rooms

Reviewed December 6, 2016

A very remote location, whilst peacocks are pretty they are a nuisance. You are miles from anywhere and whilst this makes it quiet you have to rely on shuttles and taxis. Not willing to lay on a minibus to the F1 despite the fact a lot of people went

Reviewed December 4, 2016

As you can tell we love this resort. I'm an enthusiastic average golfer my with is a expert sun worshiper, the weather this stay was lovely high 20's to low 30's slight breeze to keep you cool. So from my point of view I'll start with the golf, a 9 hole course, quite tight fairways with water protecting quite a few greens. The greens were in very good condition, true running and reasonably receptive bearing the hot part of the world there in. The practice facilities are absolutely first class as are the staff. Vanessa at the reception was a stand out member of staff just for her smile and cool efficiency. Stuart the pro did his best to sort my game out, thanks to both. The other golf team, brilliant, professional,efficient and always ready to go the extra to help. Thank you. On to my wife's area of expertise the beach and the sun. Dubai is blessed with the best of both wall to wall sun, blue skies and beaches better than most. So much room and enough sun beds to have a real choice where to sit. The beach bar was just A lovely oasis thanks Sagith those 'sundowners' were sooo good. On to the restaurants all and I mean all have their merits our favourite this time was the 'White Orcade Liz on the welcome team was delightful big smile but knew our names after a couple of days and our fav table 41 as well, thanks Liz. On to Captains, another fav spot for our last slurp before bed. All the team were spot on and made us feel so welcome, thanks guys. See you all next time. So to sum up ......6 hours 20 to get there. Good food, good people in a good place oh yes and a cracking golf set up, why would you not go back ! !

3  Thank redsail1959
Mark I, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Dear Redsail1959,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review.

I am very pleased to see some of the positive factors that have made your stay with us much more enjoyable. It was indeed an absolute pleasure to accommodate you and thank you for your kind words about my team, in particular Vanessa, Stuart, Sajith and Liz whom you have taken the time to shine a light on. I must say that such comments go a long way to motivating our associates. They are truly stars!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the not too distant future.

With heartfelt regards from “Dubai’s only True Resort”

Executive Assistant Manager -Rooms

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Stayed for two nights before heading off to another JA property in the Maldives (Manafaru) on a business trip. Cannot fault this amazing property - every little detail is taken care of from start to finish and the staff are nothing short of amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 8LisaM8
Mark I, Executive Assistant Manager –Rooms at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2016

Dear 8LisaM8,

Thank you for staying at JA Palm Tree Court and posting your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It is indeed gratifying to receive such compliments from one of our satisfied guests. Thank you for highlighting our associates’ exemplary hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon for another memorable stay with us and I hope that you enjoy your stay there in JA Manafaru.

With heartfelt regards from “Dubai’s Only True Resort”,