“Just BrilliAnt”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #56 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Spectacular residences with wonderful ocean views. Located on one of the best boulevards on the Dubai Marina and directly facing the beach the OBT is a simply super place to stay whilst in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

Dear Murray A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was delighted to read your review, and I would like to thank you for considering the hotel to be a simply super place to stay whilst in Dubai!

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

This apartment completely surpassed our expectations. We had a two bedroom superior suit and it was huge! We had a nice kitchen fully equiped, living area, and 4 bathrooms. One bathroom that was perfect for cleaning off after the beach. There were tv's in every room with english channels, including Disney Channel. We were on the 30th floor and we had a beautiful view from the balcony. The washer/dryer was easy to use and came in very handy for us. The apartment was always perfectly clean. When we arrived there were already a few groceries in the kitchen to help us get by, so nice! The grocery store is right at the base of the hotel in the small mall next door. We had Breakfast included in our room price and it was very nice with plenty of choices.

Dmitry was extremely helpful for us. He was so friendly and gave us loads of great information. He highly suggested that we take the Jeep tour. You can book this at the concierge desk. Upon Dmitry's suggestion we did this (awesome advice!!) Don't miss the Arabian Adventures Jeep Tour! Dmitry also gave us more advice on places to see and visit that might not be on the typical "tourist list'. He even taught us how to say a few Arabic words. We loved talking to him! the young guy working at the concierge desk was also great but I forgot to get his name. He helped us book our Jeep tour and always made sure everything was going perfectly for us.

Next to the concierge desk is my new favorite coffee shop! Too bad I can't get there again for a long time! The Citrus Express was fantastic. My girls loved the smoothies and I loved the coffee. Rowena was very sweet. My girls asked for pictures with her before we left. She took such good care of us during our stay. I miss stopping by there for my coffee.

The location of Oasis Beach Tower is perfect. It's easy to get every where you want to go. You can get a taxi right in front of the hotel. The concierges will be very helpful to make sure you get what you need and when you need it. "The Walk" is right out the door with lots (LOADS) of great restaurants. The beach is out the door, across the road, and to the right. Very easy to get to.

We loved our stay here and everyone we met. The hotel staff and the cleaning crews were all first class. Oasis Beach Towers will always be our first choice when we visit Dubai.

Room Tip: Book the Arabian Jeep Tour!
3  Thank H4girls2boys
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear H4girls2boys,

I was very pleased to read that our apartments have completely surpassed your expectations, which you have kindly mentioned were huge, fully equipped and always perfectly clean. I am delighted to hear that you had the chance to visit our very own Citrus Express which you felt was fantastic, and consider it as being your new favourite coffee shop!

I was also extremely happy to read your positive experience whilst dealing with my team who have looked you, whom you felt were first class. I will certainly ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

It is really nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and have considered the hotel to be your first choice in Dubai!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Got a great apartment on the 32nd floor , the staff were really helpful and were always polite and friendly. The apartment was spotless and the welcome pack on arrival was a great touch. The team were fantastic as it was my partners birthday the day after we left so they left us a birthday cake in the apartment. thanks for a great stay and see you again soon

Room Tip: higher floors will cut down on the building noise around the marina
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear frostn,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments in relation to the apartment and welcome pack, as well as to my team whom you felt were really helpful, were always polite and friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

These apartments surpassed our expectations. Service was spot on, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The accommodation was top quality and super spacious, with one of most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. There are fully equipped kitchens if you do decide to eat in. During our stay the apartment was kept very clean and tidy. A short walk across the road is the hotel, which is in need of a refurb but does have a gym and good pool area. Then you have the beach for use by patrons only and more attentive staff serving you drinks ...... bliss. Loved this place. Lots of stuff to do in Dubai, would recommend afternoon tea at The Burj and a trip out to the desert for an evening meal. Only downside is all the building work around and about.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear paulamiller,

I was extremely delighted to read that our apartments have surpassed your expectations. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to accommodation being of a high quality, the cleanliness and that you found us to have one of the most comfortable beds you have ever slept in!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

We arrived at 7 in the morning, my daughter asked for a high floor, the receptionist upgraded us and gave us a superior apartment on a very high floor! We were in our room by 7.45 The apartment had 5 toilets, 4 bathrooms a huge lounge, free starter food pack and amazing views. We had a great stay, with 4 children it's often difficult to relax as you tend to be on top of each other but not here. I can't recommend it highly enough, if we go back to Dubai we will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Lynne2751965
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Lynne2751965,

I was very happy to read that you had a great stay with us! I would like thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment which you felt was amazing, as well as to the service provided by my team.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I booked this hotel using booking.com, for some reason the "Superior " appartment was listed as being more expensive than the "Premier" version. Trying to work out the differnehotels as impossible for me and many people had complained about check in. However as we were looking for a three bedroom appartment the Oasis appeared to fit the bill.

On arrival in the early hours of the morning we were met by a very organised front desk who were expecting us and gave us the choice of the 29th floor appartment with balcony sea view or a 46th with sea view but without balcony. Kids opted for balcony ( suited me son the smoker!!!!)

The apartment was excellent, the beds unbelieveably comfortable, well equipped with everything you need . We had an excellent sea view . We purchased breakfast option and we were more than impressed with the thyme Resturaunt , good choice of food, really good fresh omelettes, service exceptional and friendly,

Our appartment was so comfortable and the general "vibe" of the hotel is so relaxing we hardly wanted to leave the room! The gym is super well equipped with a great aspect looking straight out to sea.

Cleaning staff, hotel staff were first class and I would definitely go back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Always worth emailing the hotel directly to get clarity on the rooms. A premier room gives you acces...
1  Thank David H

Dear David H,

I was delighted to read your very positive comments regarding the apartment, which you kindly mentioned was excellent, as well as having unbelievably comfortable beds and where well-equipped with everything needed. I am also happy to know that you were impressed with the Thyme restaurant because of its good choice of food, really good fresh omelettes, as well as friendly and exceptional service.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding my team whom you felt were first class, and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

My family has just returned from the Oasis Beach Apartments. We stayed there for five nights and the experience there and service was just incredible. We were met at the reception by a wonderful man called Hashim. He was very helpful and friendly to us and even though we had booked in for a Delouxe room Hashim immediately up graded us to a Superiour room. I had asked him for a room with a balcony and Hashim obliged. My family were up graded to a 2 Bedroom apartment. The room was GREAT. It had a huge bed and en suite and the other one had 2 single beds with en suite too. We also had 2 extra bathrooms too. A large living room was included and large kithchen too with all the necessary amenities that one finds in their own kitchen back home. It was great and convenient too especially with children. The view that we had on the balcony was AMAZING. The beach, the view of the Palm and Atlantis was Breathtaking and we were on the 22 floor of the building. The rooms were cleaned regulary. Very spacious too. Id definately recommend this hotel to first time visiters to Dubai. Especially to Indian and Pakistani tourists as the staff there are indian and pakistani and can help you if your english or arabic isnt good. All the staff there are excellent. Enjoy ur stay there everyone.
We had breakfast there at the Thyme Restaurant on the First foor. Again the staff are indian so that helped. The food there was great. There was an egg station there and pancakes and waffles too. Yum yum. Cereals and fruit and yogurt and cheese and Vegetable curry. The list was endless . After breakfast we headed out for some sightseeing and the taxis were all waiting outside. Make sure u get the cream coloured cabs as there cheaper than the other ones. The Walk is were our hotel is situated and it is a very convenient location as there are so many restaurants there and shops too. There is also a pharmacy located downstairs outside the hotel if u need any medicine for an emergency and there is also a Boots chemist located on the Walk. Important when ur travelling with young children or with the elderly.
On the second floor of the hotel there is 3 swimming pools one for the children and the rest for the adults. There is also 2 Jacuzzis there too. The hotel offers free complimentery towels and beach umbrellas too. And the beach is just 2 minutes away from the hotel. It is a very clean beach and the lifeguards are always on duty there too. The lifts in the hotel are nice and clean too. My ears would always pop when travelling in them. There are also free shuttle buses that take u to the malls and to the private beaches. Just ask at the reception and the staff will help u. You can try the Metro but id find the Taxis a more convenient way of travelling about as the Metro is slow and cant be bothered waiting for the train there. Although it is cheaper then the cabs .Even though there are so many restaurants at the Walk id recommend eating out at the Malls as it cheaper especially if ur travelling with large families and children. The restaurants on the Walk are expensive. As for the excurtions there our tour guide Sami was a great help. Make sure when u arrive to book up straight away as ul miss out on some great day trips they get fully booked quickly especially the Helicopter ride and The Burj Kalifa trip. Make sure u try the Dhow cruises in the evenings there. Wonderful! U get a meal and entertainment too as well as a great view of Dubai at night. All this can be arranged form ur Hotel Staff so please give it a try. All and all ive had a great time in Dubai and would come again to this fabulous hotel again with the rest of my family. There definately five star and everybody there are stars too. Thank u Oasis.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a great view of the Palm and with a balcony as u can sit outside the balcony at...
6  Thank Shabana A

Dear Shabana A,

It was nice to read your very detailed review, and I am happy to know that you and your family had a great time in Dubai. I would like to thank you for your positive comments in relation to the apartment and its view, the hotel’s cleanliness, facilities, and accessible location.

I was also pleased to hear that you had the chance to dine in to our very own Thyme restaurant, which you have kindly mentioned how great the food was, and you had enjoyed the buffet food selection.

I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.