Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$139
Hotels.com
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$139
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$213
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hotels.com
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$484
US$260
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$434/night.

US$275
US$208
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$1,819
US$1,348
Orbitz.com
1,934 results
All reviewswafi mallmetro stationshuttle busemirates airlinesshuttle servicebudget hotelthree starthe hotel offersshort stayclose to the airportswimming poolclean hotelbuffet breakfastburj khalifanice poolcomfortable stayexcellent hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were sent to this hotel courtesy of Emirates when they cancelled our flight home in early March. What can I say but how bad our environment was! We think floors 6 and 7 of this hotel are only used on occasions like this and that is why they are dusty and grubby! Bed linen was shabby, ripped and not very clean, shower was broken,(we had to sit on the tray under the running tap)air conditioning exceedingly poor and the final straw was that my husband and I had one vile hand towel between us for drying ourselves and no toiletries either. Food at breakfast was reasonable as we were able to make plenty of toast. We are still waiting on our eggs. (Staff were run off their feet) At other times food was disgusting and inedible.
I agree with a previous post - this hotel is an upmarket hostel!
On a positive note a free bus runs to the Dubai Mall and other surrounding areas with decent shopping facilities which was just as well as we needed to get out to buy food, water and juice.
Cheers bar was very nice too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. I am saddened to hear that you have left the hotel feeling anything less than completely satisfied. Kindly allow me to express my sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have encountered during your stay. We really do hope that this experience on this particular visit will not hinder you from visiting us again and that we will have the opportunity to be of service in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The spacious and comfortable room was airy and included a balcony complete with chairs and table (although I could not get the door opened). The place was roomy, and had an awesome view of the night sky and city lights from the balcony - I opened the curtains fully. There was ample supply of water and I liked the fact that there was a TV in the lounge and bedroom. I would love to stay there again when I visit in June.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Arabian Park Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Sorry to know that you had difficulty to open the balcony door, its attached with a security lock which is a requirement for security measures. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The hotel staff are really kind and accommodating. This is a really amazing hotel. The only problem is that the hotel is very far from places. They provide shuttle services in some areas. However it is really hard to get home at night since there is no more shuttle. You will have to take the taxi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Kathuychow,

its wonderful to know that our colleagues were able to impress you with their service and that you found the hotel amazing.

Regarding the shuttle service we have taking into consideration about the late night and extended the shuttle to pick up guest until the closing time of the metro.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I was with my family here for 11 days and service was excellent from all staff members. Hotel has busses driving guests to different places, ie. Dubai Mall and festival City Mall, bus also transfers guests to metro station and back every 20min so location is no big problem. Rooms were clean and cleaned every day if wanted. Absolutely place that I would recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Petri

Thank you for taking the time to complete the positive review for our hotel.

We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in all aspects of our services. It is always encouraging to receive positive feedback on our facilities and services as this goes a long way in motivating all of us to keep striving for the best in what we do and to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I like the hotel. It was so near to the metro station. It was really different from other hotel. The service was nice. I like the Cheer Pub, where there was billiard. Had wonderful night. I would like to thank you Victor and Faris. They were so nice helping the guest needs.
The breakfast was so nice even though with lots of varieties of food. I would like to thank you the waiter who served us and asking what we need. I was very impressed the way he was taking care to the guest. I was actually looking for boiled egg which was not there thanks to him that they can make for me boiled egg. Really appreciate with his service..
I would recommend my frens this hotel and I will definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sirzaina,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Arabian Park Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are pleased to hear that Victor and Faris was able to provide you a good service and able to create a memorable stay, they were thankful to receive the positive comments. Breakfast is an area we are striving to meet our guest needs and ensure to have a 100% satisfaction by providing the request of each guest. we value such positive comments and help us to improve each day.