“A great budget hotel in Dubai”

Imperial Hotel Apartments
Ranked #418 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Seattle
“A great budget hotel in Dubai”
Reviewed 21 October 2006

I lived in Dubai before and knew this hotel/apartment complex. I booked through an agent at a rate of 275 dirhams/night. When I arrived, the hotel checked me in, and informed me that the rate was around 175 dirhams/night. The next day, the sneaky agent called and asked me not to pay the hotel at checkout, but to pay him, and in cash. I told him that I didn't carry that sort of cash on me, and ignored his suggestion that I actually take out a cash advance on my credit card. If you're going to stay in any of these places in Dubai, just get the phone number and book it yourself. You'll save yourself loads of money in the process.

As for the actual place, it was a 1 bedroom which ample living space, and a full kitchen. It is slightly older for the UAE, but very comfortable. There is a gym and indoor pool. It is extremely centrally located in Bur Dubai just off Bank Street. Very easy to catch a taxi from this location, and there are no prostitutes in the hotel (believe me-this can happen in other locales).

• Liked — It's price
  • Disliked — No outdoor pool
  • Stayed May 2005, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
7 Thank cairogal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Travellers also viewed these Dubai hotels
0.7 km away
2.1 km away
Panorama Deira Hotel
Panorama Deira Hotel
#426 of 549 in Dubai

Been to Imperial Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Imperial Hotel Apartments

Property: Imperial Hotel Apartments
Address: Omar Bin Al Khattab Rd | Al Mankhool, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #418 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperial Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Imperial Residence Hotel Dubai