Dubai International Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$123
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$354
US$268
US$103
US$65
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$85
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$109
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$118
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$172
  • Beachfront
US$316
US$1,457
US$1,225
6,539 results
All reviewsbetween flightsmeet and greetlong layovermassage chairarrival gatehour layoverconnecting flightconcourse bthrough immigrationtransit passengerstransit staywake up callairport hotelcomfortable bedexecutive roomfrom australiashort stay
Reviewed April 26, 2012

An ideal transit hotel for the busiest airport of Asia. A staff escorted me from the gate to the huge lobby of the hotel. Considering the sheer size of the airport, I would not have managed to reached the hotel easily, if not for the assistance of the staff. The checkin was quick and easy and was taken to my room which, again if not for the assistance would not have been that easy to locate. The room was located a floor above opposite the lobby.

The room was spacious and comfortable with hot water shower. Thanks to the good noise isolation, I managed to recover on the lost sleep on the incoming flight.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank ARajMilano
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at the Dubai International Hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Hotel in Dubai's international terminal. Very expensive, with just very basic amenities. No breakfast included. Smels of stale cigarette smoke.
Pro? Convenient for transit passengers who have a long lay over.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mightymel58

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Dubai International Hotel. We value guest feedback and very much concerned about the comments. I would appreciate if you can forward stay details to guestcare@dih-dca.com to investigate and ensure corrective action.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed twice this month on stopovers. Very convenient as the hotel is in transit area. In fact it can only be accessed by passengers in transit. Nice clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Pricey compared to hotels in other airports. I think it was $200 for 6 hrs and $240 for 12 hrs. However, I feel it's worth it especially after a long flight. Would definitely recommend it and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gadheri

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed in this hotel as a stopover on the way to Australia. I was met at the gate and taken great care off through security etc. and was in my room in minutes. The Hotel was very quiet and I slept well . A wake up call on time got me to my onward flight with plenty time for breakfast in the business lounge.
The staff were most helpful and I would recommend it to anyone as a break in the journey to
Australia.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The lobby is nothing to talk about, but the rooms were very nice and HUGE! Even had a massage chair. The bathroom was large and well stocked. The bed was comfortable. It was a welcomed stop after a long flight and another flight to go.

The staff was helpful and someone met me at my gate and walked me through a private security area and then to the hotel. It felt very elite!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends