All reviews dubai museum al fahidi call to prayer modern dubai dubai creek inner courtyard bastakia quarter glitz and glamour charming hotel textile souk small hotel real dubai bur dubai small room couple of nights burj khalifa souks
Reviewed August 21, 2016

It was a very charming space, each room has a specific theme, and highly influence by art, culture & healthy cuisine!
It's situated in the heart of Old Dubai, so it's definitely an escape form the 'concrete jungle'

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2016

a lovely place, very well situated, small, loved the interior design and very friendly, extremely helpful manager and staff. was glad I stayed here and would always recommend it or go back myself (though rather not in July...).

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2016

My family and I travelled to Dubai during June this year and stayed at the XVA Art hotel. Since we are two adults and two teenagers, we had two rooms which met our needs very well. This hotel is exactly the kind of place we look for when we travel as you can feel it's personality as soon as you walk in. I think it would sound better calling this place a boutique rather than hotel which sounds so sterile to me. Each of the rooms are like their own individual art gallery with paintings, designs and a feeling of uniqueness. The breakfast was also different and all of us enjoyed it very much. We were originally going to stay at a large hotel in the middle of Dubai but changed our minds shortly before our trip. We are so glad we did as the XVA art hotel gave us a neat glimpse of the culture that still exists in this part of the middle east. I want to finish by saying that one of the things that made us especially comfortable was the kind help we received from one of the employees name "Bong." What a fantastic gentleman who answered all of our questions with a smile, took care of us and made us feel at home. Thanks again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2016

The XVA Art Hotel is like an oasis in Dubai and we love it. This was our second stay and, in between jaunts exploring hectic Dubai, my wife and I would work for hours on our Macs in the peaceful XVA courtyard, surrounded by trees and artwork, sipping lattes, and listening to birds singing. Yes, Dubai has birds and you can actually hear them at XVA because no vehicles are allowed in the area. The cafe food was terrific and staff members very helpful. Manager Moses took excellent care of us, and even helped me get some business done, so thank you Moses. Then after a great 4-night stay, we moved to the grandiose St. Regis for an event. And it was fine, but not our style. We kept wishing we were back at the wonderful XVA, our oasis in Dubai, and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2016

This place is located in old Dubai near Dubai Creek and is a little hard to find at first, but it is worth it. It is a quiet place, clean, great staff, good vegetarian food and free WiFi. It is a nice escape from the busy city life. The Dubai Creek and Souq are really close and plenty of shopping and museums. You must try this for a weekend. Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends