4,227 results
All reviews wafi mall club room diplomatic suite azur restaurant signature room landmark suite egyptian theme butler service walk in wardrobe large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel close to the airport pool bar pool staff amazing service burj khalifa
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We chose Raffles Dubai because of the fantastic reviews on Tripadvisor and it really did exceed our expectations. This is the best hotel we have EVER stayed in, the hotel building is unique and different with beautifully designed and furnished public areas and rooms. The rooms are very spacious, meticulously clean and the view from our room was stunning, the Dubai skyline and the Burj Khalifa look wonderful as the sun is setting (room 619). We ate in the fire & ice restaurant, had drinks in the cocktail bar and the outside bar at the Tomo restaurant all of which were different and stylist. But the one thing that made this a unforgettable experience were the staff, from the from desk, concierge, pool attendants ( one in particular Sanjid ) our butler (Roni) and his team (Arie & Syed) nothing was too much trouble, they all went above and beyond what was expected and I think this is what makes this hotel stand out from the rest. We will definitely be returning to Dubai and Definitely back to Raffles, Thank you to all at Raffles that made our stay AMAZING.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 42helenh8
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you had an amazing stay and that your overall visit exceeded your service expectations.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to hear your lovely comments about the team at the hotel and to read the names of those staff who really stood out. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with each and every team member of the hotel.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Really enjoyed staying at The Raffles Dubai. It was such a contrast to The Address Downtown, although its location wasn't as good as The Address. The Raffles Dubai is connected to WAFI mall, which is a rather quiet mall, with a good Carrefour attached to it. We travelled in a big group with lots of young kids and the hotel was very good at accommodating the children. It had the works - baby cots, baby bathtubs, extra kettles etc. The rooms were very large and tastefully decorated. Bathrooms had powerful showers and a huge bathtub. Interconnecting rooms were available. Staff were friendly and efficient. We stayed in club rooms and had access to the 10/F lounge which served complimentary snacks and tea/ coffee all day. The breakfast was amazing. Very good and generous selection. Only hiccup was at the very end when our hotel cars didn't turn up and we had to scramble to find taxis to take us to the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read that you all really enjoyed your stay and that you had found the rooms tasteful decorated.

That said, thank you for your comments about the departure drop off. I would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you experienced - certainly not the final farewell we want to give our guests.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - the team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We only had one night in Dubai after visiting family in Abu Dhabi, so thought we would treat ourselves to a 5 star hotel. Raffles was absolutely amazing - from the moment we pulled up in our taxi until we left the following evening. I travelled with my sister and my niece and we booked a Club Room package which proved to be outstanding value. It included afternoon tea, canapés and unlimited cocktails and breakfast. The property is just beautiful and the facilities are wonderful but it is the staff that are truly amazing. They could not do enough for us and treated us as though we were frequent guests of the hotel. When we added it all up, it was excellent value and I would not hesitate to stay here again. Top class - what more can I say !!!!

Room tip: Go for a Club Room Package as it is great value.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you, your sister and niece had an amazing stay and that the service exceeded your expectations.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to learn that you had enjoyed your club room along with the associate benefits.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed in 6 rooms for 6 nights at Raffles Dubai with a big family. With a number of young children this was always going to be a logistical challenge but the staff at Raffles (shout out to Saiganesh, our guest services manager) did a fantastic job at delivering the key services very well.

We needed baby cots and baby tubs, done! My parents wanted to watch Game of Thrones, done! The hotel made real effort to accommodate our reasonable requests and always did so with a smile.

Rooms were in excellent condition and service was always prompt and friendly.

Food in general was good as well, with an excellent breakfast spread and the most amazing scones at the 10/F club lounge (afternoon tea is a delight there, don't forget to sample it if you have a club room).

Major complaints are actually beyond the scope of the hotel, which is that traffic back to the hotel can sometimes be terrible given the layout of the intersection leading up to WAFI mall. WAFI itself (other than Qbara and Asha's, which were both excellent) is a major disappointment as a mall, go to Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates instead.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations and that the staff did an amazing job of delivering the key required services.

Furthermore, I was pleased to read your comments about the food as well as your rooms.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Luv it so much, I luve staff and stuff .. Services .. Location which this hotel connected with wafi mall and spa center. Also you can access Khan Murjan easly which is an old souq. Overall, I will stay there again and again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel amazing and that given the chance you would choose to stay here again.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.