All reviews one bedroom apartment serviced apartment excellent location great apartments long term stay big balcony washing machine five minute walk swimming pool metro station direct access walking distance tv channels jbr walk reception staff birthday cake home away from home
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Perfect location to the Dubai marina with restaurants and playgrounds for kids and walking distance to the JBR. Supermarkets just around the corner.
Swimming pool for both kids and adoults on premises.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nuran Marina Se... D, Manager at Nuran Marina Services Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Karolina E,

We are happy that the whole experience made you feel special. Thank you for appreciating our hotel and as well as our friendly and personalized service and especially the hotel’s strategic location. It gives us great pride and joy that our guests leave the hotel with wonderful thoughts.

Valuable feedback such as yours motivates all of us to meet and exceed our guest expectations as well as to find ways to further improve our standards.

Once again, thank you for your exceptional feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights ... within easy reach of the Metro and a large choice of first class restaurants in the Marina ...large double bedroom apartment.. en suite bathrooms ...friendly efficient staff ... will stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank georgepY609ST

Dear George P,

It gives us great pride and joy that our guests leave the hotel with wonderful thoughts. Rest assured that good constructive comments and valuable feedback such as yours motivates all of us to meet and exceed our guest expectations as well as to find ways to further improve our standards.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I strongly recommend all should stay in Nuran, especially if one stays long in Dubai.
(1) All staff is professional and friendly; it is like your home.
(2) Great view - Dubai Marina, swimming pool or Dubai cospoplitan veiw
(3) Easy access by walk - many restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, etc...
(4) Easy access to Freeway
Personally, I stays in Nuran 4 times and total is about 4 years.
I hope above tips help you to stay in Dubai.

Room Tip: Please contact to reservation center directly to request wanted room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Nuran Marina Se... D, Manager at Nuran Marina Services Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Masuyo U,

We are delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Nuran Marina Serviced Residences - Dubai. We are indeed very pleased to know that you had a memorable and enjoyable stay.

We would like to sincerely say Thank you for appreciating our hotel and as well as our friendly and personalized service and especially the hotel’s strategic location. We are happy that the whole experience made you feel special.

Once again, thank you very much for taking time to share your exceptional feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Before to decide to write this review I was thinking that probably my rating should be 2-3 of 5, but now that I verified that I WAS RIGHT and that till now the same tricks is going to be used well...I will feel guilty toward other guest if I'm not writing my experience.
I've booked my stay through Agoda, I found a good offer I saw between the included services also pool, wi fi and breakfast and I said " ok, good enough", but I was wrong.
1) at the end of the booking, in the received summary, despite having seen the "breakfast" between the included items I was not able to find it. I wrote to the management asking clearly about it, their answer was " in your basic package is not forecast breakfast"...strange, may some time we put doubt on ourself and I went forward thinking to my personal mistake...
2) I've asked about the airport transportation, they estimated 300 dirhams, I refused and I simply checked online the cost of a taxi...I paid 95 dirhams!!!!
3) being the breakfast not included I've asked them which was the price of the same, the management answered " ask it to AGODA, you book it through them"
4) I've informed the reception that probably we were arriving in advance compete to 2 pm (checkin time) and the my request was for a no smoking room in high floor.
Once there, the room was not available! they proposed a room (SMOKING) that, as per what the cleaner said, they were forced to keep windows open during last two days!!!
I refused, because I was also with my daughter 9 months old!.
5) they gave me the room 9 minutes before 2 p.m. and they said that up to that moment the room was not available because the ckeckout time is 2 p.m.
6) the day after at 12:30 I received a call from the reception inviting us to leave the room because the chekout time was 12:00
NOW, OR THEY SAID A LIE THE DAY BEFORE, OR THE DAY AFTER, HOWEVER WE WERE THREAT BADLY.
7) The day of the checkin we were asked if we were needing a bassinet for the baby, we said yes...we are still waiting it! nobody came!!!
8) but I didn't inform the reception, there were no glasses in the apartment!
Today I tried to verify if I was completely stupid when I booked my room and I want to show you what happen if you try to do the same, also today!
FOTO 1 - Look at what is available in the hotel and at which price, select "AGODA"
FOTO 2 - The price is increased but appears "BREAKFAST" in green + CANCELLATION OPTION in orange - I assume that within the difference of price they included the breakfast and a "good option" if you decide to request the cancellation option:
FOTO 3 - SAME INCREASED PRICE BUT BREAKFAST DISAPPEARED!!! You'll find the breakfast in one of the more expensive options for a different room!

THIS IS NOT CORRECT! YOU ARE TRICKING PEOPLE!

3  Thank Mattia80sid
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Super location, centrally and with direct view on marina. Easy underground access to the marina walk - and supermarkets just around the corner. Pier 7 with good restaurants (where you can get wine as well) within 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nuran Marina Se... D, Manager at Nuran Marina Services Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Henrik P,

It is valuable feedback such as yours that motivates all of us to meet and exceed our guest expectations as well as to find ways to further improve our standards.